All reviewswafflescoffee makervalue for the moneybathroom doorroom was cleansausagenice breakfasta great place to staywould stay againsan franciscooutlet mallfreewaymicrowaveshoppingucmaidspet
Reviewed August 21, 2017

This was stay booked at the last minute.

Handy location, very nice staff and excellent room. Room was very large, clean and comfy. Loved that it had frig, microwave, coffee maker and 2 sinks w/provided hairdryer. Very handy for shopping at the outlet malls in Vacaville.
The only downside was the noise on 2 fronts: the walls were so thin I could hear my neighbors chatting (they were not that loud) and people in the room above walking around.

Location turned out to be noisy due busy street with most noise in my room (123- lower level) coming from the bathroom side (I closed the bathroom door wasn't bad).

The TV didn't work - could only get the preview channel - but then I was only there one night. There as an ice machine and nice little pool but didn't check these out.

Also provided breakfast -- good selection overall. I noted the pan of scrambled eggs were hard and lukewarm at best (blah!).

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Kimberly B, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Hello Joanne,

We wanted to take the time to say thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the room. We are sorry to hear that you had an issue noise. We apologize for the TV issue. Thank you for informing us about the TV. We have taken care of the issue with the TV. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Adequate room for a night. Dog friendly. Some unsavory looking young men hanging about but no problems. Breakfast is what you'd expect. No big glaring negatives. Would stay again although it was a bit pricey for what it was.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Kimberly B, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We will take your comments into consideration and pass along to better our staff and hotel.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Was looking forward to another good, reliable experience with Travel Advisor and Best Western for last minute business travel. What a disaster! My reservation was transferred to a service called Getaroom. When I arrived to check in the front desk clerk could not check me in because of a supposed glitch in the system with a discrepancy on tax rate and room rate to Best Western. Not my problem, the reservation confirmation email said PAID IN FULL to my credit card. Over 35 minutes on hold with getaroom and unable to get an answer. I got a key to a room while she was still On hold but it was still
being cleaned. Jeeez back to the lobby, still no resolution. I gave up and left to go home. A paid nights stay for nothing!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kimberly B, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

We are sorry and apologize that your stay did not live up to your standards. We appreciate the feedback so we can improve our employee standards.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

All staff was very friendly! Made my stay feel Like I was at home. The rooms were very clean and updated. Staff was always very attentive when requesting something and breakfast was very good. I defenetly will be back!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kimberly B, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Hello,

We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and our staff. We look forward to serving your hospitality needs. Thank you your business and Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Less than awesome motel with parking lot pool and plenty of highway noise. Room was comfortable and staff was alright. Breakfast wasn't great but better than nothing. There's plenty of other hotels in the general area and it's probably worth checking out the others to see if they're any better.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

We are sad to hear that you did not receive the WOW experience that you we had hoped to provide. We apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused you. We thank you for your business and hope that you would give us another chance in the future to serve your hospitality needs.