“Great Motel at Great Price”

Best Western Heritage Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We happened to find this wonderful Best Western through our AAA Travel Guide book. I think the book's rating of this Motel is far too low. We give it a 5 Star Rating for friendly and helpful staff, the convenient location to the San Francisco and Sacramento areas. We found our room to be very spacious, super clean and with a nice sized refrigerator, and microwave to help keep food and save some money from not eating out too much. Our next visit to the SF bay area we will most definitely stay here again. We think that is the highest compliment is that we will stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Stay here you won't regret it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Richard Z
Miguel G, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Razduck

I get very excited every time I read reviews like yours, Thank you very much for your business and your comments, see you next time.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My Girlfriend left her expensive coat in her room and returned home to Washington. I contacted Jennie Yin who works the front desk(I believe) about our dilemma and she took a personal interest in returning it. The hotel was great, but we especially appreciate Jennie going above and beyond to help us. Thanks Jennie !

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jm5711
Miguel G, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you very much for your review on our property, we thrive on customer service and Jennie (Assistant General Manager) is excellent delievering that. Thank you very much.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Good hotel. Inexpensive and they have a good pet policy. Location is near to restaurants and other facilities. Staff was knowledgeable and cooperative, and recommended outstanding places to eat. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank John Z

Thank you so much for your comments on our staff and overall on your review, see you next time.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Clean, excellent service, friendly staff, met all our needs, big rooms, clean pool, well maintened facility, a little freeway noise but didn't bother us and I wish there was a larger breakfast area, perfect for our shopping spree at the outlets, we will definitely come back...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank AlmaMitch H
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I am a frequent visitor to the area and always choose to stay at this hotel. I find that the rooms are clean, comfortable, and affordable and meet my need for a safe place to stay while away from home. In addition, the staff is friendly, very accommodating and make you feel like a valued guest. Any request is taken care of immediately. The breakfast includes many of the standard items and is presented in a pleasant manner. For the past 5 years this hotel has been my #1 choice when staying in the area, and I would not likely consider another. You can call me "a very satisfied guest"!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank JJ A
Miguel G, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for your nice comments on our staff and property, It's very rewarding to read reviews like yours, Thank you very much.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed in Vacaville for one night for business.

Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with this stay. It goes to show you what a large variation there is in the Best Western chain. Some hotels are excellent, and others are not up to par.

I will start with the positives. The hotel is conveniently located next to the highway. The hotel is clean and the staff is kind. The room has a mini-frigerator, microwave, work desk, coffee maker, and two sinks (one inside the shower/toilet room and one outside the shower room). It is unusual to find two sinks in a hotel room. The bed is comfortable.

As for the negatives, there are enough of them. The WiFi connection was rotten. It was impossible to do any kind of work. I called the front desk, but the clerk was unable to do anything. The pillows are not full size; they are only slightly larger than couch pillows. The bathtub/shower is poor. When you stand in the tub, you can feel the tub floor moving each time you step. It almost feels as if you might fall through the tub itself. This is a very unsettleing feeling. The breakfast selection is very basic. They did not even have full size bagels, only the mini bagels, and no creamcheese. Overall, I got the distinct feeling that the hotel was trying to save money where ever it could.

I think this hotel has a ways to go before I would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ViennaLover
Miguel G, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for your details of your stay and your compliments on our amenities, comfortable bed, kind staff and clean rooms. I sincerely apologize for the issues you had on your recent stay. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve, we are upgrading our property at this time, larger wifi bandwidth, larger breakfast menu, among other items, to deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

Thank you for choosing us for your stay while traveling thru Vacaville and we hope you give us another chance on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at this property last week, The property was clean, lots of parking. and a clean pool.

The room was clean. Maids did a good job. Front desk staff was easy to deal with.

It was over 100 degrees outside and the A/C had to run all day to keep the room comfy.

Close to highway 80. but not noisy.

Room Tip: Choose a upstairs suite. It's quieter
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Alan W

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our property. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. I am very pleased that your stay was pleasant.

Thanks again for your feedback it is much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through the Vacaville area.