Courtyard Vacaville
$189
$170
$74
$63
All reviewsstarbucks coffeeolive gardenfront desktwo storyfirst floormini restauranthotel bistrodirectly across the streetwifi worked fineoutlet storeswork spaceheated poolfree breakfastthin wallsbreakfast optionsdefinitely stay here againrooms are nice
Reviewed April 21, 2013

A clean and comfortable Courtyard. The staff is so friendly and went out of their way to care for us all on my business trip. It has the Bistro, which we love. A well stocked Market and nice workout room. The room was clean and the bed provided a great night sleep. The management does a great job training the staff. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the courtyard, it's nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
AMcPeak, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to hear that our staff went above and beyond to help you during your business trip. We are glad that you enjoy our Bistro. The new concept has so many wonderful, healthy offerings for both breakfast and dinner. Marriott keeps the menu fresh by changing the items on a quarterly, seasonal basis so you can enjoy something new on your return visit. Our Fitness Center is very nice with treadmills, elliptical and bicycle machines all with mounted individual flat screen TVs as well as a nice set of free weights. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overall it was typical Courtyard being remodeled. They had not gotten to all the rooms yet. The problem I have with all Courtyards is they removed their complementary morning coffee in lobby. This may seem like a little thing, but with all the Hotels switching to the 1cup in room coffee pots I see it as a huge thing. I do not want to stand in line for a 3$ cup of coffee at a hotel. If I wanted to do that I'd just go to the closest Starbucks, or Peets or some other coffee place, as there would be one around most places. But the reason for going was to meet cousins for dinner & so for just a place to spend the night it was fine. I would probably not return, there is a Fairfield Inn, not far with free breakfast. If I was going to be in this area again I would probably choose that.

Room Tip: Ask for one facing pool, with slider to go there.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
AMcPeak, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Dear Janie, thank you for sharing your concerns about your recent stay. Now that Courtyards have Bistros as a replacement for the breakfast buffet, several changes have taken place. We now offer a dinner menu and full bar in the Bistro during evening hours. As a convenience to our guests, Starbucks Barista beverages are available for purchase throughout the day while made to order breakfast items and healthy grab and go options are available in the morning. With the implementation of Starbucks, Courtyards no longer have lobby coffee but we continue to have complimentary coffee in each guestroom. We sincerely hope you had a wonderful visit with your family during your trip to Vacaville.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This hotel has some great things and some things that were really inconvenient for my trip. The hotel is located in a great location, close to tons of shopping and restaurants and the freeway. The area seems very safe. The lobby/seating area is very nice and has many places to sit and relax. The courtyard is very pretty and has an area for BBQ and a swimming pool outside.

It is a two story hotel with no elevator, which can be inconvenient. The first floor rooms are more expensive. The room had a desk, bed, a chair and a tv on top of the dresser. No microwave or fridge. First floor rooms have a patio door out to the courtyard area.

The hotel doesn't provide you with a ton of towels, but you can request more. There is no free breakfast service, but they do have a small bistro in the lobby area and you can get breakfast or dinner with limited options. I thought the price was a little high on the food. They make a few Starbucks coffee drinks. There is not a full Starbucks. I wouldn't stay at this hotel again, I have stayed at many others that had a lot more features that were better for me for about the same rate.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so first floor rooms are better.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 2215wls

We appreciate your review and are pleased to see that you pointed out so many of our hotel's unique, great amenities. As you said, we are within walking distance to many restaurants and Northern California's largest outdoor Premium Outlet shopping mall which is located across the street from the hotel. As you said, extra towels are always available upon request as are refrigerators and microwaves.and our helpful and accommodating staff is happy to assist with guest's luggage. While we are disappointed to hear that we are not the right hotel for your travel needs, we appreciate your kind comments and thorough description of our hotel.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This hotel is easy to find, centrally located (right off I-80, across the street from a huge outlet mall), and very clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and responsive. There's a Starbuck's in the lobby along with a business center--great computer access, printers available. I liked the little booths with small flat screen tvs in case you want to watch CNN while you sip your Vente latte. Downsides: few electrical outlets in the room (we did discover outlets on the bases of the bedside sconces) and no elevator. They were also updating the carpet and decor of the second floor so it was a bit loud during the late morning but the construction crew was good natured and speedy--I bet the project is done by now.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Igbygoesup
AMcPeak, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our beautifully renovated Vacaville Cortyard by Marriott. It sounds as though you were able to fully enjoy many of the key innovative features of our inviting new Bistro and Lobby areas which are designed to help our travelers stay connected and refreshed throughout their stay. We agree, the Bistro dining pods complete with their own flat screen TVs are amazing. During the week, as you said, we typically see businessmen and women watching CNN or local news while weekend leisure travelers keep their young children happy with cartoons as they charge laptops and IPhones intio the popup connectors also located next to each TV. Our large Home Theater TV is always center stage for every big sporting event. As you mentioned, our location right off of I-80, centrally located between San Francisco and Sacramento and just 20 minutes from the beautiful Napa Valley wine country makes our hotel ideal for both business and leisure travelers. I'm glad to hear that our staff and contractors were able to keep any renovation noise to a minimum that did not disturb your stay. We can't wait to show off our amazing new guestrooms on a return visit.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with a group of about 25 people and we had such a great experience. Wonderful service, good food, free wifi, lots of amenities (Starbucks coffee, print station, common areas for meeting). Would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Hi Amanda, we are so glad to hear that you and your group had such a wonderful stay at our Vacaville Courtyard. My staff and I love watching groups like yours get together in the lobby, the Bistro and our beautifully landscaped patio. In fact, that weekend, there were several people barbequeing and enjoying the hot tub while others got together in the evening for after dinner drinks in our Bistro. Because our hotel is walking distance from Northern California's largest Premium Outlet shopping mall and 32 local restaurants, group stays are easy and convenient with us. Thank you for recognizing that our location, abundant inovative hotel amenities and amazing staff make our Vacaville Courtyard the ideal hotel for corporate, social and sports groups traveling to the area. We hope to see all of you again soon.