“Quiet and a block from Factory Outlets”

Courtyard Vacaville
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Jamie our receptionist was warm and welcoming. Check-in was a breeze using our hotel frequent-stay points. The lobby was airy, bright and soothing on a Saturday afternoon. Our second-floor room was sparkling clean and with a picture window framed by sycamore trees overlooking the pool in the courtyard. The best thing was we could walked across the street to the factory premium outlets with a few dozens big name stores. We bought shoes and window shopped at our leisure for the evening. When we got hungry we ate at the Olive Gardens which is next door to the hotel. The next day we drove to BART station at Martinez and head to SF for the afternoon and evening. This place is comfortable, relaxing and centrally located for our needs.

Room Tip: Second floor room with view of the pool and courtyard.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
SACVAManager, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

Hello DrKSG, Thank you so much for your review of the Courtyard in Vacaville. We are overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that our Jamie took good care of you. Our new lobby and bistro are a great place to relax and is quite beautiful, we are happy that you were able to enjoy it. In addition to our great amenities and clean hotel we are lucky to have a location just across the street from the Vacaville Premium Outlets. We also offer great "shop & Stay" deals during the holidays so check back with us for those. Thank you so very much for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Vacaville

Reviewed October 24, 2011

The hotel decor is very nice and very clean with a wonderful patio area, pool, and quaint fitness room. But what I love most about this Courtyard Marriott is the customer service, from reception to the restuarant to housekeeping. The entire staff makes you feel welcome. They don't always get things 100% right, who does? However they make amends and make it right - mind you I'm not refering to myself, in the nearly eight years I've been coming to this hotel I've not once had any problem. But I have witnessed first hand their excellent conflict resolution, even when the customer was wrong. So now that you know you'll be well taken care of, you're right across the street from the oulets and near to several great places to eat. Or if you prefer, downtown vacaville is a short 5 to 10 minute drive.

Room Tip: I've stayed in rooms on both floors and on all sides and I like them all but my favorite are tho...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
SACVAManager, Director of Sales at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

Thank you Dianne for your review of the property and staff here at the Courtyard by Marriott Vacaville. We are glad that you continue to enjoy your stays here with us and we are committed to making each and every guest stay as enjoyable as possible. We appreciate your continued business and consider our long term guests such as yourself to be our extended family. Thank you again for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you here soon at your home away from home.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I am very impress by the staff that runs this hotel. From the moment I walked in and throughout my week long stay I was taken cared of. Nick at the front desk was very friendly and answered all my questions. He always had a great demeanor and attitude. If you need anything for the room...Ismael is your man. I asked for extra pillows and two minutes later there he was knocking on my door. Now that is service! And don't forget Esther working in the hotel Bistro....she is super nice, friendly and very attentive. She knows how to make people feel right at home. She always greeted you with a smile. Jesse who works the night shift deserves to be mentioned as well, He is a stand up guy and like the rest of the staff elevates this hotel above all the rest.

The hotel itself is clean and has a nice lay out. I would definitely stay here again. The professionalism and customer service by the staff in this hotel is Simply the Best!!! Thank you Courtyard Vacaville. Will see you again for sure.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you Marcel, for your kind review of our staff and property. Thank you for points out our specific employees who made your stay extra special. We all take great pride in our hotel and in caring for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Vacaville!

Reviewed October 15, 2011

We stayed here in Oct 2011 and were very comfortable. Located directly across from the outlet mall, close to resturants and easy on off highway. Friendly staff, clean rooms and clean property. Will stay here again when in the area next time!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
SACVAManager, Director of Sales at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Vacaville!

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I stay in Vacaville on a monthly basis due to he nature of my work. I've stayed in several of the surrounding hotels, but none compare to Luxurious ambiance and professionalism the courtyard offers. It's lavish lobby leads way to a lush courtyard and a pristine pool. Even in mid October sitting poolside is a dream come true. Not to mention they have Starbucks coffee on hand. Most other hotels in the area only offer a sad freezer dried version of store bought coffee. Ugh. No thanks. I'm sticking to my "castle in the sky." Thank you Courtyard for providing me with a lavish stay time and time again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review Kristina. We love having you here with us and appreciate your business very much!

Reviewed October 14, 2011

We book this hotel on a regular basis for our business. We have gotten to know the staff a bit and are continually impressed by their professionalism. The customer service is beyond what we have come to expect from other hotels we use.
The hotel is also incredibly clean, well designed and feels brand new. Though it is in a busy shopping area, it feels quiet and mellow. The Courtyard is a head above all other nearby hotels.
Thanks Courtyard Vacaville for serving our business so well!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for your kind review. Your business is very important to us here at Courtyard and we are glad to see that you continue to have a wonderful experience here with us!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed at this Courtyard early last month and knew I picked the right spot to stay as soon as I checked-in.
As I was checking-in, the Front Desk clerk commented on my phone (a MyTouch 4G) and told me how much he liked it. I told him I liked it a lot, too, but unfortunately I probably wouldn't be using it much on my trip because I just realized that I left my phone charger back at home in Utah. Without missing a beat, he told me that he had the same phone and had like 3 extra chargers and that I was welcome to have one of them. I couldn't believe my luck! He gave me one of his extra chargers, and I was able to use my phone the entire trip!

In addition to that great customer service experience upon check-in, I thought the hotel was great overall. I had a great stay there and will definitely go back again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for much for your review! It's delightful when we hear these stories of our staff and how they go above and beyond for our guests. Thank you so much for sharing. We review these Trip Advisor comments in our staff meetings and I can't wait to share this amazing story with the team and give credit to our agent who took such good care of you. We hope to see you again if you are in Vacaville!