“Good value, clean, close to resturants & shopping”

Courtyard Vacaville
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We stayed here in Oct 2011 and were very comfortable. Located directly across from the outlet mall, close to resturants and easy on off highway. Friendly staff, clean rooms and clean property. Will stay here again when in the area next time!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
SACVAManager, Director of Sales at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Vacaville!

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I stay in Vacaville on a monthly basis due to he nature of my work. I've stayed in several of the surrounding hotels, but none compare to Luxurious ambiance and professionalism the courtyard offers. It's lavish lobby leads way to a lush courtyard and a pristine pool. Even in mid October sitting poolside is a dream come true. Not to mention they have Starbucks coffee on hand. Most other hotels in the area only offer a sad freezer dried version of store bought coffee. Ugh. No thanks. I'm sticking to my "castle in the sky." Thank you Courtyard for providing me with a lavish stay time and time again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review Kristina. We love having you here with us and appreciate your business very much!

Reviewed October 14, 2011

We book this hotel on a regular basis for our business. We have gotten to know the staff a bit and are continually impressed by their professionalism. The customer service is beyond what we have come to expect from other hotels we use.
The hotel is also incredibly clean, well designed and feels brand new. Though it is in a busy shopping area, it feels quiet and mellow. The Courtyard is a head above all other nearby hotels.
Thanks Courtyard Vacaville for serving our business so well!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for your kind review. Your business is very important to us here at Courtyard and we are glad to see that you continue to have a wonderful experience here with us!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed at this Courtyard early last month and knew I picked the right spot to stay as soon as I checked-in.
As I was checking-in, the Front Desk clerk commented on my phone (a MyTouch 4G) and told me how much he liked it. I told him I liked it a lot, too, but unfortunately I probably wouldn't be using it much on my trip because I just realized that I left my phone charger back at home in Utah. Without missing a beat, he told me that he had the same phone and had like 3 extra chargers and that I was welcome to have one of them. I couldn't believe my luck! He gave me one of his extra chargers, and I was able to use my phone the entire trip!

In addition to that great customer service experience upon check-in, I thought the hotel was great overall. I had a great stay there and will definitely go back again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for much for your review! It's delightful when we hear these stories of our staff and how they go above and beyond for our guests. Thank you so much for sharing. We review these Trip Advisor comments in our staff meetings and I can't wait to share this amazing story with the team and give credit to our agent who took such good care of you. We hope to see you again if you are in Vacaville!

Reviewed September 28, 2011

My name is Charon Spencer and I had to plan a funeral for my brother, a Veteran. Matthew St. Amant did an excellent job at booking rooms and providing banquet services & genuine kindness. Andrea- manager, Romey – Chef, and Nick – front desk, also provided wonderful support. Matthew is awesome!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Ms. Spencer thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words regarding the staff. Our deepest condolences go out to you and your family during this difficult time. It warms our hearts to hear that the kindness of our staff allowed you to find some comfort on this difficult day of morning your beloved brother. Our sincere Thank you and deepest condolences. We hope that soon you will return on a happier visit!

Reviewed September 6, 2011

We needed rooms in Vacaville, Ca for a meeting and the Courtyard by Marriott fit the bill. Matthew St. Amant in the sales department did a great job. We had quite a few changes, additions & deletions to the guest list and he did a great job with his quick responses and easy manner.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
SACVAManager, General Manager at Courtyard Vacaville, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in Vacaville and our Super Star Matthew took great care of your group! We love sharing these great reviews with the staff and rewarding them for a "job well done"! We hope to see you again soon when you return to Vacaville!

Reviewed September 1, 2011

We spent a weekend at this hotel and it felt like a mini vacation. Love the new courtyard and pool area, there is a BBQ grill available for all the guests, and get all the utensils is provided. It is located close to the highway but for some reason there is a relax atmosphere inside. This hotel is located next to the Vacavilles outlets and to the Olive Garden, you can go walking and enjoy a shopping day

Everybody is very friendly and courteous, from the Front Desk agent that checked us in, the people in the kitchen to the general manager. We loved it and we are definitely going back.

Room Tip: Rooms with access to the courtyard