“Very nice experience”

Fairfield Inn Vacaville
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Reviewed January 31, 2011

The hotel was perfect for my needs. The room was nice, the front desk was efficient & friendly. I really loved the coffee maker in the room & the free WIFI. The free breakfast was better than most....I enjoyed the little quiches & the muffins. Would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed December 9, 2009

Stayed here on a business trip. Had spent the day touring on my way to Vacaville & got in at 7. Checked out the next morning. Check in was smooth. It was a typical Fairfield Inn with a typical Fairfield Inn breakfast. Well worth the price for a bed and breakfast.

The hotel is near outlet shopping, if you have some time. We were too tired to look around for a restaurant, so we chose an Olive Garden which was one of a multitude of chain restaurants on the road. The food was good.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2008

I'm really writing this to compliment the staff. Very helpful, very freindly. And they gave us a break during the week wich amout to a substantial savings.
I can tell if the management of any business by the attitude
of the employees. This place(i'm staying here as i write this)
has good management.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2008

Our three day stay there was good. The rooms were clean and no pets were allowed. This was great for us as I had my grandchild who likes to sit on the floor with her toys. It was at a great location, near the outlet malls and restaurants.
The only thing I would say that needs improving is their breakfast. More variety of donuts, the same ones were cold and not fresh. The frozen egg with muffin option was also not appealing. I have stayed at other hotels where the breakfast options are much better. Overall I would recommend this hotel.
C.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank CarrieinTx
Reviewed May 18, 2008

We stayed for one night in May and thought the property, room and service were very good for this price point. The location is very convenient to the freeway (highway 80) and right next to the Vacaville outlets. There are a variety of chain restaurants nearby as well. The property was well maintained (breakfast area, lobby and pool) and check-in/out was fast and efficient. The room was very clean and comfortable, notably the bathroom and bed. I was actually very impressed at the level of cleanliness and maintenance of the room. It was a hot day, so the air conditioning in the room was perfect. The included continental breakfast was generous (prepared hot oatmeal, yogurt, breads/muffins, juices, coffee, fruit). We would definitely stay here again if we are visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travel_blurbs
Reviewed May 7, 2008

This motel was as I expected- clean, quiet, friendly, with a fine standard breakfast.The staff was friendly at check in. Marriott beds are comfortable, and the beds were best feature in this hotel. I like the waffle maker in the breakfast buffet.

I found it a bit hard to find coming south from Sacramento. It is right off the freeway, but I must have taken wrong exit and had hard time getting across freeway.

This has an indoor pool which seemed fine.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank timidtravelerUs
Reviewed April 1, 2008

Very clean Hotel. No problems at all. Perfect for one night. Comfy beds and pillows. CLose to shopping, resturants and freeway. I would stay here again and recommend it. Cant go wrong with this chain,

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business