“Excellent food, friendly service.”

Vasquez Delicatessen
Ranked #44 of 193 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I have been going to Vasquez Deli for over 20 years. Their burritos are a meal and a half! The same family still runs it and are friendly and likable. I highly recommend that you try it!!!

There are newer reviews for Vasquez Delicatessen

Reviewed July 6, 2010

BEST MEXICAN FOOD in the UNITED STATES.. Many nights while in Iraq or Afghanstan i have had a craving for the Best Burritoes and Chips ever made..
As a "Vacaian" I grew up on Vasquez Deli.. no trip to back through Vacaville would be complete without a stop at the Deli. I have been known to drive 150 miles out of my way to stop in Vacaville to get 3 Beef Burritoes!!!
When I Retire from the Armed Forces in 90 days I will make sure to STOP by the Deli to get one of those mouth watering Burritoes!!!

Billy Arnold
Class of 84
US ARMY Master Sergeant

Reviewed November 30, 2007

Everyone in our family loves the Vasquez BURRITOS. We lived in Vacaville for several years in the 1970's and 1980's and Vacquez Deli was always a favorite. A few years ago I sent one of my sons a half dozen Vasquez burritos for his Christmas present - he absolutely loved the present - he lives in Iowa.

Reviewed October 25, 2005

You must go and visit Vasquez Deli in Vacaville. They have killer burritos. They are a great tasting item which is a great value for the money as well. You can find the address on SmartPages. But please go visit. The business has been around since the dawn of time doing the same thing since then.