“Stay away”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Lake Tahoe (California), California
“Stay away”
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Poor serivce, Small portions of food, mediocre quality, slapped with high end italian eatery prices. Almost anything in Vacaville is a better pick.

Vacaville
“Avoid!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2007

Way over-priced! The food is so-so and it's always served in tiny portions. You'd think it was a real fancy restaurant - not! The food is actually prepared earlier (days?) and microwaved in some cases. We were totally disappointed with this place and felt we were ripped off. Also, I payed $25 for a regular pizza which was anything but delicious. Service is terrible as most of their staff consists of school-age kids.

2 Thank Pitt2007
Vacaville, California
“Nice restraunt for families”
Reviewed February 15, 2006

2/15/06
My family and I dined at Mary's Pizza shack today. The atmosphere was pleasantly casual but nice for a family dinner. We were served sliced baguette bread and butter. My 5 year old child ordered a bambino cheese pizza, nothing special. I got a large house salad, simple but refreshing and yummy. My husband loved his Eggplant parmesean. My 1 1/2 year old enjoyed his spagetti, I tried it it was simple yet great. Our waiter was very attentive and really catered to us.

Very enjoyable experience for a family dinner.

1 Thank MirandaPen