“Not what it used to be....”

Murillos Restaurants Merchant Street
Ranked #68 of 193 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have been eating Murillos since I was a kid. I moved out of Vacaville and been to many different Mexican Restaurants over the years. Recently moved back to the area and today for Mothers Day decided I wanted Murillos.....
What a dissapointment. I ordered my favorite PACOS SPECIAL no flavor, soggy and thrown together. My daughter had the super burrito that was mostly all meat and bland. Honestly, I won't be going back. For the prices they charge now, they have definately went downhill.
If you want Authentic Mexican food with Layers of Flavor and Great prices in Vacaville..... BURRITO PALACE or EL TEJABAN is the best.
Sorry, lost a long time fan.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Murillo's has been a staple of the Vacaville scene for a very long time and the menu doesn't seem to change. This little place is tucked away between Foster's Freeze and the Ace Hardware, so good luck finding parking. Still, it's more cozy than the Murillo's across town. Oh, and in Vacaville, the double 'L' in Murillo's is sounded out like a regular 'L' instead of the Spanish 'Y' sound.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Good food. OK service. Not much atmosphere. Local hangout.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I have been going here for 25 years! Local favorite!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had the pork burrito, the pork was cooked well, light on seasoning. My wife had a chicken burrito which tasted like chicken soup. its a good value, but not much choice, as soup is included, no choice of type of soup, beans, only retired. The best parts of the meal were the chips and salsa and service. May try one more time and order off regular menu.