“Americas Best Value Inn is like being at home!”

Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Los Angeles, California
“Americas Best Value Inn is like being at home!”
Reviewed September 2, 2010

The new manager is very pleasant, respectful, and helpful! The rooms are very clean and they smell clean too! I love everything about this hotel because I feel that I am staying in an expensive hotel. Big t.v, fridge, micro, desk, free Internet, pool, and lots of peace and comfort! The feeling is expensive, but the price is right. I've checked other hotels in town and I guarantee that this one is the BEST ONE! . I definitively recommend travelers to stay at this hotel, you'll love it!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
usa
Reviewed August 27, 2010

It was over 100 degrees. the pool was sublime - the price was great! super location just off the freeway but no noise! How did they do that?
Great shopping just across the street at the Outlet stores; super Pizza down the street.
We will definately stay at this Friendly place again and again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Long Beach, California
Reviewed August 4, 2010

America's Best Value Inn Vacaville California is the best value for the money (maybe that's why it's in the name). The office staff is willing to go over and above to make your stay comfortable. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and well taken care of. Perfect location for shopping too!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank nurse4uuu
Vacaville
Reviewed July 23, 2010

I have recently re-located to the Vacaville area after being away for quite some time. I originally made reservations at ABVI in Vacaville because I was born and raised in the town and remembered it as the "Brigadoon", a place my Dad & I used to eat at when I was a child. Although Vacaville, as a town, has changed considerably since that time I felt at home there. The whole staff was very helpful directing me around the "new" town. I have stayed there frequently since late May. I kept coming back because I had nothing but positive experiences. Even one time I left my key in my room and accidently shut the door, it must have been after mid-night. I went and rang the door bell at the office and out comes the manager, promptly. With a smile on his face he asks how he could help me. I explained, bashfully, that I had locked myself out. Without hesitation, he cheerfully replaced my card key. I would recommend staying at ABVI to anyone that asks.

Kelly Standfill

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Redondo Beach, California
Reviewed February 4, 2010

I stayed there for one night on my way back from Oregon. It was the cheapest choice at the time. The one problem I had with it was that the hotel itself smelled of curry and spices. It really bugged me that the room didn't smell clean but had a strong musky odor. The bathroom looked really old and the room carpeting wasn't cleaned too well. I was fine with it because we only stayed for just one night.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
sunilbk, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, August 19, 2010
We are under new owners beginning Aug 2009. We are remodeling our motel and making sure that cleaniness is the most important aspect of the room.
San Francisco
Reviewed February 16, 2008

The people that work at this place steal everything that they can. We went for breakfast and left the room unattended, when we got back the room was organized but some of my personal objects were missing and to complete they stole my jacket as well. So if I were you I would find another place to stay. if you have any questions please contact me leandrocecilio@hotmail.com

• Liked — The location
  • Disliked — the personel
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Leandrobc
We are under new ownership beginning August 2009 and currently remodeling our motel. All employees from your visit have moved on or left. We are sorry for your prior experience before the ownership change, but I believe you will enjoy your stay now.

Travelers are raving about these Vacaville hotels

Monterey, California
Reviewed May 20, 2007

The location is a short walk to the Nut Tree and baseball park. I've partied at ballgames and passed out at this place more than once. There is a pool and plenty of nearby eating places (Murillo's Mexican Restaurant is next door and very good). Recommended for road-trippers.

Stayed May 2007
We are under new ownership beginning Aug. 2009 and currently giving our property a remodel. We invite you to come back.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vacaville
Quality Inn & Suites Vacaville
Best Western Heritage Inn
Best Western Heritage Inn
#6 of 15 in Vacaville
Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel and Resort

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!