Tripadvisor
Vacaville
All reviews front desk the breakfast area room was clean business trip wonderful stay napa valley easy access convenient location waffle maker free breakfast san francisco very nice hotel enjoyed my stay staff was very friendly king bed sausage atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2019

We stay here every time we visit family. Quiet rooms, clean and comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast menu. Customer service is outstanding. We will definitely be back. I brought my parents and aunt here for one night after our family party. They loved it and will be back also!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2019

Good stay in an older but well kept Hampton. This is the CA model that I see out here a lot where the bottom floor is open with an atrium style. The plus is that the breakfast area is huge with lots of space for eating, meeting, etc. The minus is often that the noise level is amplified. My first floor room was right off the breakfast area yet I never heard any real noise so they do a nice job of keeping it quiet.

The hotel is easy to find and right off the freeway.

Staff were courteous and the stay was without issue. Did not use any of the amenities or eat breakfast.

I would stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2019

It was a typical Hampton hotel, clean, comfortable, etc. but the traffic noise was so bad I had trouble sleeping and staying asleep. While I will continue to choose Hampton as a place to stay, I will pass on staying at this particular hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
robertb3497, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2019

Hello RDP_11,

I am so sorry about your experience it is unusual about the noise.

Please call the hotel and we will try to make this right.

Robert

Reviewed November 6, 2019

We were returning home to Healdsburg after being evacuated October 26th with a 93 year old, legally blind neighbor. The electrity had been turned on but the pg&e gas had not. Our 93 year old friend could not return until there was heat. The staff, the room, and the breakfast were great. It was just the relaxing time we needed before our return home.

Reviewed November 3, 2019

We love staying at the Hampton in Vacaville. Property is close to food, shopping, freeways etc. hotel staff is always very friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is so good! So many options. Parking is easy. Great overall hotel.