“Completely relaxing, with excellent service. Great stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
GreenLeadersGold level
Vacaville, California
“Completely relaxing, with excellent service. Great stay!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Loved staying in the jacuzzi room. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I felt especially relaxed knowing the blankets are washes before our stay. Great staff. Would recommend this location to all.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Coatesville, United States
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This extremely nice hotel is one of the nicest Hampton Inns I've stayed at, and I've stayed at quite a few. The rooms are arranged around their large dining area like many Embassy Suites. The staff is very accomodating and the amenities were great. The location is close to everything Vacaville has to offer and it's very convenient to I-80. It's a great pet-friendly place to stay for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Fresno
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Checked into the Hampton Inn Vacaville and was made to feel real uncomfortable. I have done this hundreds of times at other Hamptons and this was just so different. Wasn't offered a hello or welcome. When I walked up I was directly asked if I was checking in, I replied yes. She says, your ID and Credit Card. Here is you key and you are in room, whatever. The room still had the garbage cans on the tables and they forgot to leave wash cloths. Other staff members I ran across were about the same, no smile or hello. I very seldom give bad reviews to a Hampton because they are my go to hotel when traveling. I will think twice before stopping in Vacaville again. I hope this was just a bad day for them, however I am giving my review for my stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Team H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I apologize for your experience with our staff upon your arrival and while staying with us. This is certainly an unusual occurence for us. We strive to provide our guest with a warm welcome. We are committed to providing our guest with a comfortable and clean surrounding during their stay. I would definitley like to hear more about your experience with us. If you could please contact the hotel and ask for the Guest Services Manager. I am available Mon-Thurs 7am-3pm. I would like to take care of you in the future, and give you a stay experience that will exceed your expectations.
Again, I thank you for staying with us and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Warm Regards,
Guest Services Manager
Hampton Inn and Suites Vacaville,Ca
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Good service, clean, confortable, Good breakfast. Good value, near good outlet shopping in Vacaville, CA. Alway stay there whrn I am in the area. Recomend it highly to anyone when you need good reasonable priced accomidaions. Also gets Hilton Points Bob

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Thank Robert F. S
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Checking in was a pleasure in this dandy of a hotel. We were greeted by a friendly and helpful guest relations specialist. She offered my wife and I snacks and drinks for being Hilton Honors members. We loved the freshly baked cookies, fruit, and coffee available to all gifts checking in at 7 PM. We found our room spacious and tastefully decorated with a sofa, desk, chair, and comfy bed. The next morning we enjoyed our morning paper and coffee with a breakfast that included omelets, sausage, ham, assort fruit, granola cereal with added nuts, etc., muffins, bagels, milk, and juice. We so enjoyed eating breakfast in the three story atrium. Next trip we will stay here while in Vacaville.

Room Tip: make sure you tell them you are Hilton Honors
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Naplestravelers
Burnaby, BC
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Not much to add- this hotel has all that is expected from a Hampton Inn and Suites. Nice staff, clean well appointed rooms and public areas, including a LARGE breakfast room.
The one little perk that I really enjoyed was the bowl of fresh crispy almond biscotti along with the usual breakfast fare, Delicious, simple and delightful!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Benicia
Reviewed January 20, 2014

For a short term stay the rooms are comfortable and the staff helpful. You wake up to a nice selection for breakfast which is replenished as needed. Tea, coffee fruit and cookies are available at the front desk and in the comfortable lounge area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple