Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley
Residence Inn Vacaville(Vacaville)
Fairfield Inn Vacaville(Vacaville)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areamovie theaterabove averagebusiness tripwine countrychecking ineasy accesssan franciscoconvenient locationnapa valleyfresh fruitwafflesthird floorgreat place to stayfree breakfastclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Checking in was a pleasure in this dandy of a hotel. We were greeted by a friendly and helpful guest relations specialist. She offered my wife and I snacks and drinks for being Hilton Honors members. We loved the freshly baked cookies, fruit, and coffee available to all gifts checking in at 7 PM. We found our room spacious and tastefully decorated with a sofa, desk, chair, and comfy bed. The next morning we enjoyed our morning paper and coffee with a breakfast that included omelets, sausage, ham, assort fruit, granola cereal with added nuts, etc., muffins, bagels, milk, and juice. We so enjoyed eating breakfast in the three story atrium. Next trip we will stay here while in Vacaville.

Room Tip: make sure you tell them you are Hilton Honors
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Naplestravelers
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Not much to add- this hotel has all that is expected from a Hampton Inn and Suites. Nice staff, clean well appointed rooms and public areas, including a LARGE breakfast room.
The one little perk that I really enjoyed was the bowl of fresh crispy almond biscotti along with the usual breakfast fare, Delicious, simple and delightful!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2014

For a short term stay the rooms are comfortable and the staff helpful. You wake up to a nice selection for breakfast which is replenished as needed. Tea, coffee fruit and cookies are available at the front desk and in the comfortable lounge area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The hotel is at a fairly busy intersection and street noise is a bit annoying. I would suggest requesting a room on the third floor. Except for that, the hotel and staff are great and the hotel has good access to I-80.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had a wonderful stay at the Hampton Inn in Vacaville. My room was upgraded and I enjoyed a jacuzzi tub during my stay. They also provide a full breakfast and are conveniently located near the freeway. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business