“wonderful stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very pleased with our stay in Vacaville. The exceptionally friendly staff made this stay the very best it could be. Whenwe needed to extend our stay, Sarah one of the lovely ladies at the front desk was very creative and found a way for us to stay. We were treated to great breakfasts with plenty of variety. Nice rooms, but the pet welcoming (beyond friendly) policy was most notable. We had traveled 2800 miles across country stuggling to find decent hotels for our entire family which included two greyhounds. Not only did this hotel allow the pets, the pets seemed just as welcomed to be there as we were. The hotel even had a litte dog walking area that was well kept by the hotel and the responsible dog owners of the world. Thank you so very much. This is the best example I can think of for other hotels to model themselves after. Great job.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
bilmma, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

I'm pleased that your pet had a great stay also. We are definitely a pet friendly hotel. We would love having you stay with us again,

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I spent 4 nights here with my extended family to celebrate a wedding. It superceeded my expectations in all ways. Thank you and I would definitely stay here again. We had a 4 month old baby and two folks in their late 70's gathered together. Very special

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I definitely remember your group. It seems that everyone in your group was enjoying themselves. I'm pleased that your experience was a positive one,

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville for one night while on a business trip to Travis AFB. The room was a typical Hampton Inn; clean, comfortable bed and quite. Room comes with a mini frig, microwave and a small coffee maker. Room was quite; even though the hotel is right off of I-80. I was traveling with a colleague and he had the car. So I looked what was close I could walk too. There’s a Starbucks just around the corner and in the same shopping plaza an Outback, Subway and a few other restaurants. So it’s a decent location, but not awesome… Breakfast was pretty good also. The staff was helpful and courteous. In general I have no complaints. I would recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville for a future stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

So pleased that you enjoyed your stay. and would stay with us again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The staff at the front desk were very helpful and nice. The hotel was clean and provided a great night' stay. They allowed our dog, which is always a bonus. Breakfast was well-stocked and delicious. If I return to the area again and need a place to stay, this hotel is at the top of my list.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Allowing your pets to stay for free is a great bonus. I hope you return again to stay with us when you are in the area.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

A quality experience from start to finish. Very helpful and pleasant staff and management. Great location. Walkable to the downtown area for shopping and dinning. Sleeping experience was great. Very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Great,,,So glad that you enjoyed your stay, I'm pleased you enjoyed our new beds. I also find our historic downtown area very charming with different types of shops and locally owned restaurants.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Really enjoy staying here with the military base is full. Excellent atmosphere, breakfast & staff. Close to wine country & Sonoma Raceways. Always a good night sleep and the staff is very attentive to any needs.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
bilmma, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

I love our little downtown. It reminds me of those quaint Midwestern towns from my childhood. The icing on the cake is on the other side of town we have the outlets and we're only 30 minutes from the wine country. A perfect combo. I am personally proud of our hotel staff who always seem to go the extra mile for our guests.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

What more can you ask. The hotel was clean and comfotable with a friendly staff. Only complaint was the eggs at breakfast seemed to be powdered or? whatever but I could not finish them, threw then out. Other than that our room was spacious and quiet. The courtyard breakfast area was very large so no problems finding a table.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy that you had a pleasant stay. Our hotel is the perfect solution to staying in the Napa Valley where hotel prices are a great deal higher. My motto is "Drive a little and Safe a Lot"

Hope to see you again

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vacaville
Holiday Inn Express Vacaville
Fairfield Inn Vacaville
Fairfield Inn Vacaville
#5 of 15 in Vacaville
Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley? Share your experiences!