“Very friendly staff”

GreenLeadersGold level
Pacific Grove, United States
“Very friendly staff”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Every staff member we came into contact with was friendly and went out of their way to help us. We were there from out of town for my son's wedding. The staff was knowledgeable about directions, attractions, food, shopping. The hotel was clean, and in a safe neighborhood. Even though the hotel is close to the freeway, we did not hear it in our room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bilmma, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope that the wedding celebration was just as memorable as your stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Clinton, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Nice Hotel. Exactly what a Hampton is expected to be. My room was very clean and comfortable. The location was very good for me being about 5 min from my destination/meeting. I stay at Hamptons all the time and this is one of the best I have been at.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed here as a halfway point from Reno to Monterey Bay and enjoyed this hotel very much. We visited the nearby Jelly Belly Factory which was a great tour. Would stay again as this was a great location, clean rooms, and all of the staff we encountered were very friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bilmma, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Hi; I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Next time you are in our area, be sure to visit the Napa Valley, staying with us is an affordable alternatives to hotel pricing in that area and we are only 30 minutes away. The hotel's location is perfect for your visit to Sacramento, Napa, Sonoma County, and San Francisco. Hope to see you again soon.,
Vacaville, California
Reviewed June 7, 2013

It all started a year ago June 2012 with a night of horror at an unamed hotel in the area. Found this place by chance and what a difference. We are now leaving California and this Hotel was a no brainer. When I went back to reserve a room, the staff remembered me and my family. The staff at this hotel is the best experience I have ever had in 20+ years of traveing in the miltary. Front desk folks are genuienly friendly, sincerly caring and thier customer service is above reproach. My family and dog are very happy and dreading other hotels as we travel back to my home state. Thank you to the staff and management for a great exprience in living away from home.

Room Tip: I always like a room near the elevator
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Glad you were able to enjoy your stay before leaving California. Hope that all your hotels on your way home measured up to your stay with us. Now when you return to our area for a visit you already know the best hotel for you and your dog.
Gilbert, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The pool and hot tub were dirty. The hot tub did not work and was not hot. The air conditioner fan was very noisy and never shut off. It took over 15 minutes to be checked in when I am a Hilton Honors member.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HI; my suggestion for checkin since you are a Hilton Honor member, is to checkin online and avoid having to wait. Unfortunately when the hotel is busy, waiting to checkin can be a reality. Thank you for letting me know about the hottub. One of our guests inadvertently hit the emergency shutoff button instead of the timer button. We try our best to the keep the pool clean, sometimes the wind doesn't cooperate with us.
Las Vegas, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I had a great experience with Hampton Inn. This hotel has a very friendly staff and the rooms (especially the bathrooms) were very clean. We strongly recommend this property to future travelers!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bilmma, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Hi; thank you so much for the wonderful review. I will be certain to share this with my staff. We try very hard to make certain all of our guests enjoy their time with us. Think of us as your home away from home
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed in Hampton Inn Vacaville on a business trip. The hotel was very clean and staff welcoming. check out time was 12 and they are willing to extend it to 1pm. That suits me better as I had a meeting in the afternoon and it was very hot. I rather wait in the hotel than my car. While having breakfast one of the staff come to my table offered a small complimentary mint box for later while asking about my stay and how they can improve it. It shows that they care for your stay as well as their service to be excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bilmma, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your response. We try our best to make certain that your stay is comfortable. Next time you are in the area, we hope you will stay with us. We are in the process of upgrading all our beds, so if you think they were comfortable now just wait!!