I was in Vacaville one day on business.
I have stayed at other hotels in the area, and I have to say, this is the best one I have stayed at.
The hotel is modern. It is close to the freeway so access is easy and quick. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good. There are eggs, waffles, juices, pastries, breads, sausage, potatoes, etc. Very plentiful. This is really the breakfast standard for this class of hotel.
The rooms are clean and up to date. Flat screen TV. Comfortable bed. A proper desk. And very good WiFi.
This is my top hotel so far in Vacaville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley is near the Jelly Belly Factory, the Budweiser Bottling Company and Six Flags Marine World in Vacaville, CA. Our hotel has many amenities, including: complimentary breakfast buffet, complimentary WiFi thru out hotel, a multi-lingual staff, heated outdoor pool, spa, fitness room, business center, local area transportation and meeting rooms. Parking is free at our non-smoking hotel. We're 25 minutes away from Napa Valley and wineries. Rooms/suites include in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators, and updated furnishings and storage solutions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Suites Vacaville Hotel Vacaville
- Hampton Inn Vacaville
- Hampton Inn Hotel Vacaville
- Vacaville Hampton Inn