This was our first stay at Hampton Inn Vacavile and after our long road trip, we feel this was the best of all the Hampton Inns we stayed in for our 2 week trip. We arrived at 8am after 14 hours drive and luckily, there was a room available for us. (Thanks Gladis!) Our room was on the 3rd floor, nice and quiet even though there was some sort of event going on in the common area. The breakfast was great and we enjoyed 'Grandma' coming by to check up on us. The staff addressed us by name which was welcoming as we walked through after exploring Napa. They also have a grab and go brown bag if you don't have time to sit down for breakfast. We will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley is near the Jelly Belly Factory, the Budweiser Bottling Company and Six Flags Marine World in Vacaville, CA. Our hotel has many amenities, including: complimentary breakfast buffet, complimentary WiFi thru out hotel, a multi-lingual staff, heated outdoor pool, spa, fitness room, business center, local area transportation and meeting rooms. Parking is free at our non-smoking hotel. We're 25 minutes away from Napa Valley and wineries. Rooms/suites include in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators, and updated furnishings and storage solutions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Suites Vacaville Hotel Vacaville
- Hampton Inn Vacaville
- Hampton Inn Hotel Vacaville
- Vacaville Hampton Inn