“Always try to be at this Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
GreenLeadersGold level
Newark, New Jersey
“Always try to be at this Hotel”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This hotel has a good breakfast, and the personel are extremely friendly. The rooms are very clean. The hotel staff will accommidate if there are any concerns. The hotel is centrally located to a variety of restaurants and also has easy access to the main highway.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Augusto V
bilmma, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I think we have the friendliest staff around. I will definitely share your comments with my staff.

Mary Lou
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stayed there in January 2013 and found it to be a nice clean hotel, well located for a business trip. Easy to find and is right off the highway. Very nice breakfast and friendly staff. Very well maintained. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Rick A
bilmma, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again.
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed December 6, 2012

A business trip required me to go to Vacaville, Cafornia and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I have never been to either before. The location of the Hampton Inn & Suites is excelent. Easy access to the freeway but far enough away to avoid the "freeway" sounds.
The staff were very helpful and pleasant. One of the best free breakfasts around. The room was clean, nicely furnished and the hotel was quiet. I would absolutely stay there again. I did not use the gym but it looked nice. Seemed ideally located for shopping and business.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank David E
Hi David; So glad you enjoyed your stay. Be sure to visit us again if you are in the area. Allow a little time for winetasing in the nearby Suisun and Napa Valleys.

I'll pass on to my staff that you were thought they were awesome.
San Luis Obispo CA
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stopped here on our way up to Oregon. There were delicious cookies waiting for us when we arrived. The hotel was clean and our room was in excellent condition. The hotel was quiet and the staff was friendly and helpful The breakfast buffet had great food choices, and the food was warm and plentiful. The Hampton Inn is pet friendly, and since we had our dog with us, this was our reason for choosing to stay here. This hotel is an easy on and off from the freeway. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Californian54
I'm glad that you and your furry family member found the hotel confortable for your stay. I will pass along to the team how much you enjoyed your staff. I think the staff is awesome, so I always enjoy when a guest agrees with me.

Mary Lou
Director of Sales
USA
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Large loud party with heavy bass music in atrium that opens to all rooms lasted about 7 hours. Nothing could be done. Front desk said they would comp the room - when went to checkout in the morning, I was still charged for the room. It was frustrating to argue with the morning clerk about the problem yet again. Staff admits this happens often at the hotel. If you want some quiet during your stay, I suggest getting a bed on the median of I-80 - it will be more quiet.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank xavier2000
bilmma, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville-Napa Valley, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Sorry that your stay was less than perfect. Typically events that I schedule in the atrium area end at 10pm on the weekends and 8pm during the week which is our designated "quiet times". I'm sorry the party interferred with your stay.
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was a second time staying at this hotel. The rooms are average but clean. Our room did have a microwave and refrigerator which was nice. We had requested a room with a crib and the pack n play that they had in our room had definitely seen better days. It has some stains and the padding was so worn it was almost non existent. We found our room to be quiet without much outside noise. The staff were all very friendly and nice especially the breakfast attendants. We have family In Vacaville and will use this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and mentioning our portable crib condition. I have addressed the issue with our Director of Operations and replacement is scheduled for the first quarter of 2013. Come back in 2013 and see our newly remodeled lobby and atrium area complete with custom made wine barrel furniture.
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed October 30, 2012

First of all, I absolutely love and prefer Hampton Inns! This Hampton Inn is starting to show its age, stains in the carpet and pealing paint on the room doors. For some reason the room I had booked was not available and I was told that I was upgraded to a room with a whirlpool. I found the room to be small and crowded. I was going to use the whirlpool, why not since I was upgraded, but when I filled it with water, the water was really gross--dirty and stuff (debris) floating in the water. I opted not to use the whirlpool after all. Another thing that bothered me was the vending and ice machines are on the 1st and 2nd floors. I was on the 3rd floor and went down to the 2nd floor for ice only to find the ice machine out of service--not that big of a deal since the ice machine was working on the first floor, but it was inconvenient. Then I went to connect to the wi-fi. It would not connect at all that night. I attempted to connect again in the morning before I checked out and I finally called for help. The guy working the front desk reset the modem, but to no avail.
Now, for the good things. My room, although small, was quiet and clean. The bed was a bit too firm for me, but I slept well. I especially love it when I have a room with a mini fridge and microwave in it. The breakfast area was clean with lots of variety for everyone. The food was hot and plentiful. The seating area was huge, something I wish other Hamptons could offer.
The staff was exceptional. Gladis was wonderful at check in and again at check out. She is definitely an asset to the Hampton Inn and Suites in Vacaville. Her upbeat and positive attitude was absolutely outstanding.
Yes, there were a few hiccups during my stay, but I would stay here again. This hotel is super convenient to I-80 with easy on and off access.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank smokymtndeb
Thank you for your praise of our staff. I love passing positive comments along to them. FYI, we are in the process of again upgrading our internet for twice the capacity. Unfortunately, when our carrier is having a nationwide problem, it's out of our hands. Please come back to see us again. I'll make certain that you have a whirlpool suite again, hopefully without water issues.