“nothing special”

Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Vacaville
Portland, Oregon
“nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Most ESA properties have been remodeled now so all are the same inside but for some reason
some are nice and others not. I didnt like this one even though the parking is fine and there is plenty of room around it and its near the interstate. It just didnt have that nice a vibe. I stayed
down the street at the HIE and it was pricey,90, but it was just much nicer feel somehow.
With that said ,I stayed at the south Reno location for ESA just before this and that one had a nice vibe. Hard to say why some are nice and others not so.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Vacaville, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
I am truly sorry you didn't get a good vibe when staying at our location. I assure you all staff members strive to make our guests feel at home when staying with us. If you happen to be in the Vacaville area I hope you'd think about giving us another try.

Your feed back if greatly appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Overall our stay was wonderful and we would stay at this hotel again because the manager Vanessa fixed the error that we had with our billing issue. the stay was very nice because it indoor corridor hotel and was nice getting cooled off before getting to our room

Room Tip: any room chosen will be a good room
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
It was my pleasure to assist you with your billing issue. It is my goal to make sure all guests leave satisfied. I hope you return the next time you're in the area, we'd love to have you!

Thanks again for an awesome comment.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed here for two nights on my winter vacation from WA state. I love California in the winter time. I picked ESA because I saw their ad on Television. When I went to check in after 3pm they did not yet have a room ready, although the front desk staff was apologetic I didn't get to relax in my room until about 45 minutes later. Im not sure why they didn't have a room ready it didn't seem like the hotel was full, they could have just given me one of the vacant rooms from the previous day rather than making one up. I honestly did not see any house keeping staff the entire three days I was there, so that led me to believe that things were dirty. The Vacaville police were patrolling the parking lot in the late afternoon. I guess they may have had problems there at one time or another, I didn't have any problems with theft or vandalism. There is construction going on near the hotel so a lot of dust gets kicked up on your vehicle... just saying .. not to much you can do about that.
The saving grace at breakfast was that they had oatmeal and fruit, however every thing else was for the kids meals.
I will stay again but my expectations will be low.

Room Tip: Call in advance if you want a ground floor room, if any are available they will go quick.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Vacaville, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Charles - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for your room not being available at the appropriate time. I will be working with my staff to assure this doesn't happen in the future. As well, I am sorry if our housekeeping staff was not visible during your stay; however, they work around the clock to ensure guest rooms are cleaned at least once a week and the property is maintained. Still, I am very glad to read that you enjoyed our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast.

Thank you again for your feedback. We value our customers and hope you give us another opportunity the next time your in Vacaville.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We just relocated to the Bay Area. We were originally at the Super 8 in Hayward (do not go there; it's not clean and comfortable). After a few days there I located the Extended Stay in Vacaville. We were relieved how clean and comfortable this place was. The staff is very courteous and friendly.

I would recommend anyone to come here. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Kjenkins3
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We strive to make all of our guests feel comfortable during their stay, so it is very rewarding to know we were able to do this for you.

I will make sure to share your kind words will all the staff members. We hope to see you again in the future!
Littlestown, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you are not looking for a great customer service or cleanliness, this place is fine. Very large king suite with comfortable living area. Funky smells though, including the food that was left by previous guest in the microwave. Staff seemed decent, but lacking in some training. It was an affordable stay, not sure if I would stay again though

Room Tip: There are different sized rooms, the suites are the large ones - not the signature.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stay away this hotel unless you like to be monitored at breakfast.
Rude old blonde lady at front desk is monitoting you how many items you take when breakfast.
You will be told why you took too much or how many members of your family if she thinks that you took too much items at breakfast.

Room Tip: Being monitored and told by rude old blonde lady at front desk was a really unhappy experience in my...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank coby_united

Travelers are raving about these Vacaville hotels

Davis, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Relocating to Vacaville. Needed room for a month. Decided to try out Extended Stay in Vacaville.
I went on line to check out pricing per week. Very competitive for what you get. Rooms have nice , grounded earth tone colors, carpets, wood floors in kitchen , bath area. Vanessa, Sharon, Tyree,
Anjolena, Renee, Beju all work as a team at the front desk. They know your name, and are friendly, respectful, responsible, productive. Nice washer, dryer, facility. too..It worked for me and am sure it will work for you; unless you are related to John D. Rockerfeller and have a pile of cash to blow on some high rent hotel. Then I would recommend blowing someone's hard earned dough on high livin! However, if you work hard for a livin....I would recommend the ESA in Vacaville, you will be "Delighted."

Room Tip: No smoking rooms have new carpets wood flooring in kitchen and bath area. Nice earth tone colors...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Ford H
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Vacaville, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you had such a wonderful stay while you were relocating to the area. I'm so glad that all of the staff were friendly and knew you name.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.