“Nice alternative to Vacaville chain restaurants”
Review of Fuso

Fuso
Ranked #7 of 195 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very cute Italian restaurant in downtown Vacaville. In a town overrun with chain restaurants and shopping strips, this restaurant is a refreshing alternative. The downtown area is very quaint, and Fuso fits right in. They had some innovative entrees, such as the manicotti I had with sirloin tips. My son always gets the chicken parm which he really enjoys. The creme brûlée was delicious - it was called Honey Lavender Creme Brûlée, but not sure why. My son enjoyed the cannoli, but my husband and daughter in law thought the tiramisu was just okay.
If you're tired of chains, try Fuso!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I like to dine at Fuso for special occassions. In the most recent occasions that I've dined there, they have had wonderful live music playing on the side patio. The food is always high quality and delicious. So far, our service has been great!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have eaten at Fuso several times and the service and food are always great .
I happen to also love that they offer a full bar with some great hand crafted cocktails to complement your meal. Very good lemon drop. Lots of choices on the dinner menu. Chicken Piccata is my favorite. If your looking for a good restaurant in Vacaville that is NOT a chain this a great choice.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Enjoyed a nice Italian meal at Fuso in downtown Vacaville.The service was super friendly. I don't like cream sauce on my pasta and they gladly suggested a substitute.Wine was very good as was the bruschetta. If you are looking for good Italian food while in Vacaville, this is the place to go.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stumbled upon this place by chance, as we based ourselves in Vacaville being a reasonably priced area near Napa and Sacramento. Thursdays was heaving as they had Blues Jazz musicians taking it In turns to play. Atmosphere was great. Food really good, cooked in a kitchen in the side half on view. ( Where its a tad quieter if you want to talk ) Staff extremely helpful, on both nights recommending good reasonably priced wines. Yes we went back a 2nd time but the band was just average background on Fridays., but still had a nice Italian styled meal. Big portions so couldn't,t manage a dessert but they looked good. Need to book or take a chance early 7 ish but half empty by 8.30

Been to Fuso? Share your experiences!