“Cozy Delicious Breakfast and excellent service!”
Review of Black Bear Diner

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #9 of 193 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Visiting my niece and her son. She couldn't wait to take me there. Everything ordered was great, delicious, and fresh! Will return soon.

There are newer reviews for Black Bear Diner

Reviewed June 16, 2013

After all the reviews we were looking forward to a lovely meal and it began also quite nicely with a great bowl of soup, but then we got to the special of the day, the prime rib. Taking the positive first the sauce was good, as were the potatoes and the vegetables but the meat! Tough as leather in parts and full of sinews. I cut about a third of it off because it for me was unedible and the remainder didn't even taste particularly well.
I can in no way imagine how this restaurant got the ratings it has. I shall never return.

1  Thank gunbag
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I've only dined at the Black Bear thrice, and todays was as good as all the rest. The charming carved Bear motif is welcome and ubiquitous, and the service is friendly and efficient. Their portions are as generous as they are tasty.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We regularly head to Black Bear in Vacaville for breakfast/bruch. They make an excellent chicken fried steak in two sizes. The portions are generous and easily can make two meals.

We've yet to have a bad meal there breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Service is great and the rare 'slow' meal, the server keeps you informed.

Definitely recommend Black Bear.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our first visit we sat at the bar as the waiting time was about an hour. Me and my sister had so much fun watching the cooks and waitresses interacting nd it was great to see that they help each other. The food was delicious and you can't beat the prices and the quantity and quality. I am so excited to know the have a restaurant in a Arizona. I live in So. CA. they don't have one yet but they will soon. I will be vacationing in Az. Next month so I have two favorites Crakel Barrel nd Black Bear Diner