“Really disappointed”

Los Reyes Restaurante & Cantina
Ranked #1 of 208 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Really looked forward to Mex food when visiting CA. Decided to stop in Vacaville for dinner. Wow what a mistake. The chips and salsa were like out of bag and can. Same w/ the refried beans. Both my dinner and my wife's were poor. Have had better Mex at fast food places.

Very disappointed.

1  Thank MtLaw111

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We were impressed by the location, in the more historic part of Vacaville, the welcoming and comfortable ambience, the extremely courteous waitstaff, the solidly good food, and how rapidly our food came.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have had several items on the menu, and I especially enjoy their low-carb plate. The sauteed mushroom appetizer is delicious. The tri-tip has wonderful flavor and tender. My experience has always been good service with a personal touch, good food, and a good atmosphere. Los Reyes is a restaurant we consistently return to.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Traveling for business and a new area of CA that I have never been before began my journey to find a nice place for dinner. A colleague (from out of town as well) and myself did some research for dinner on Tripadvisor and decided on Los Reyes. I had a Carnita Super burrito that held up to its name as being HUGE and a Corona Margarita (two drinks in one) and VERY good, and potent (drink with caution and lots of water). My colleague got Carnita tamales and raved about them as well. My bill never went over $20 neither did my colleagues.
Chips and Salsa were great as well and if you are not satisfied with the salsa they have others to choose from and if you mix the HOT with the traditional they give you..... Very good.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We worked a long day... and stopped at the Blue Victorian where the local visitors suggested Los Reyes Restaurante y Cantina.
A host met us at the door.. seated and brought us menus and drinks.. when we realized it was a Karoke night.. Atmosphere was very family oriented, with excellent food.. service, and input from wait staff on selections for meal..
Definitely will be a standard to revisit when in the area..
Loved the food, atmosphere, and the decor.