“Nice family park outside Sacramento”
Review of Vineyard RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vacaville
Vineyard RV Park
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed here for three nights at the end of March. We showed up on the easter long weekend with no reservations and they had plenty of room. There were some people living in the park but most of the "weekenders" were in the new area. It was very centerally located so we could go to Sacramento, Nappa Valley and San Francisco all within an hours drive. I would stop again,

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mitzy B

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Close to freeway offramp.reasonably close to vacaville and everything it offers.front desk ladies friendly.wi fi spotty and unpredictable.restrooms clean and well kept but no heat on a 33 degree night.nice place to stay and run into San Francisco.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have worked in Vacaville twice and stayed here twice. The first time, I stayed in their tent cabin,, which had everything that I personally needed, two twin beds, micro fridge and microwave, electricity. The second time, I used my own personal tent and they made sure to put me near the shower/restrooms in a shady area. They are so hospital and work with me each time I go, it feels homey. The showers and restrooms are great, clean and have a lock code. The pool is wonderful. The park itself is nice, quiet (I work nights) and a wonderful vacation spot also. I definitely recommend checking out this park.

Room Tip: The tent cabins are a wonderful value, I would advise going ahead and getting the larger one (right...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank IseeUtraveler
Reviewed May 20, 2012

This is a nice,clean spacious park. We stayed in the new part across from the pond and it was perfect. Had good size spaces and even privacy.Laundries were clean and everything worked. Office staff was friendly and very helpful.Another one of those that I hated to leave. We stayed 4 nights in a 5th wheel and really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sindy F
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We found the Vineyard RV park online when traveling to WA. The weather was bad and our trip was taking longer than planned. The Vineyard had all the hook-ups we needed. It was very clean and quiet. There was a nice dog area that we could let our Whippet off the leash. There was swimming and play areas for better weather. Though we did not use I noticed they had a laundry mat and club house on site. It was a refreshing night and allowed us to continue our travels well rested. The cost was $33.00 a night which included our electric, sewage, cable and wifi hook-ups.

Room Tip: Bring your own room...RV
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lcsw5150
Reviewed November 11, 2011

This place is right off I5 but isn't so close that it keeps you awake. Great location and nice park. We stayed two times four days apart and would go back on our travels.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Awolsmith
Reviewed June 10, 2010

We recently stayed here on our RV vacation trip across country, for a family reunion and sight-seeing visit. We were planning to stay here for a week, as it was located a reasonable distance from Sacramento and the Bay area. Check-in on Thursday was pleasant, even tho we arrived late. However, the next morning, when we saw the place in the daylight, we were very disappointed. It is basically a gravel parking lot with concrete picnic tables and a pretty pond (which is the photo you see on the web-site). There is no cable and the wireless internet was going to cost $16. There is no playground for the little ones. Additionally, the camp-sites are so close together, that your neighbor's sewage hook-up is right next to your picnic table (literally - we tripped over it walking around the table). Our site was not level, which made sleeping uncomfortable. They also do not allow charcoal grilling there.

They were very gracious when we asked for a refund (as we had paid for the week at check-in), and we were able to save the trip by moving to the KOA in West Sacramento, just down the road about 25 minutes. I would not recommend this place at all.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family