Our stay at The Lodge at Blue Lakes was fabulous. We were treated with top quality service. The staff at the Lodge went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. Assistant Sylvia Desantis was exceptionally helpful in directing us to a great restaurant and recommending various activities in the area. Owners Maryann & Peter were the consummate hosts and saw to it that we were given exceptional hospitality. The room, coupled with the serenity and beauty of the lake, made our trip one of the most enjoyable we have ever experienced. We can't wait to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes offers 21 premium guestrooms, including one Waterfront Executive Suite. Rooms feature lake or mountain views. Room types are deluxe 4 poster beds with in room jacuzzi tub, kitchenettes, lakeside and mountainside rooms. Guestrooms are individually furnished and decorated. Wireless Internet access is limited and is only available to certain rooms/areas. Free local calls. Flat screen TVs, small refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Air conditioning, climate control, welcome amenities, and hair dryers are also included. Microwaves and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Rooms are accessible via exterior corridors. Housekeeping is provided. All guestrooms are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Lodge at Blue Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Hotel Upper Lake
- Hotel At Blue Lakes
- Resort At Blue Lakes
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Lake County, CA - Upper Lake