“A casino with a favorite reataurant”

The Wild Creek Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Upper Lake
Description: The Wild Creek Restaurant is a 200 seat casual dining experience serving classic American fare and Northern California favorites. Enjoy our spacious, comfortable dining room, while you indulge in our steaks, seafood, pasta, burgers, salads and more! We offer buffets 4 days a week and land and sea specials Friday! Breakfast and lunch buffets are Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10a-2p. Our seafood buffet is Wednesdays from 4p-9p. Friday's and Saturday's enjoy a late dinner and cocktail from 4p-10p. Please call for more information.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

A great restaurant ,I'm not a gambler just love the restaurant. The waitstaff has some seasoned great waitpersons. The food is very good and the prices are unbeatable. Clean and no smoke smells, the large open dining room has comfy seating and pleasantly lite. The pizzas are gourmet and the prime rib is all inclusive under $9!!! If I liked gambling this one looks very accommodating and fun the best in the area.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We spent the weekend at the lodge at Blue lakes and came for dinner on Friday Awesome!! Prime Rib and crab buffet, Awesome dinner for a Buffet, but the way the Buffet is set up is kind of strange and the service was a little off, I went to the Crab Buffet part to get Crab for my lady and myself and was told rudely, "only one plate at a time" so I asked someone to hold my plate and got another, all in all a pretty good Buffet, we went back Saturday nite and were told the wait would be an hour(no Buffet) we looked in and there were at least 7 open tables, it worked out because we played in the Casino and won enough to pay for the whole weekend and then some!! bust hour wait ever! Saturday nite dinner was off the menu, the Crab cakes were out of this world butter then BoBo in San Francisco and that's really saying something and at only $9.99 really great, the meal was soso but well worth the price, this place is rather new so it can only get better. If the service staff was nicer I would have giving it an excellent, but how can I complain having an awesome meal and paying for it with the Casino's money!! nice and clean!

1  Thank GAnisman
Reviewed June 29, 2014

the snack bar is awesome. Had the breakfast sandwich. VERY good. Great bread. My husband had the pancakes, and said they were some of the best he'd ever had.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The daily menu has interesting healthy choices besides the meat-and-potatoes. Be warned though, if it is a buffet night, they close both the reg. restaurant seating and the walk-away kitchen. Your other dinner choices are the Blue Wing or Robinson's. Full bar including Guiness on tap. Lake County wines by the glass. Sports on TV. Table seating as well.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Their buffet was excellent. We've been here last spring break to celebrate my in-laws birthday with friends and family. I ordered for myself a Seafood Steamboat for curiousity it is made up of very delicious bake potato and a lobster bisque a little spicy which is surprising to me and it was so good. My husband had his prime rib as it was the best ever. There was no boring moment everybody was so pleased and happy with their meal and i had a taste of their beef stroganoff and I had to say it was great. There was no boring moment everybody was enjoying their meal. The portion was much and we are stuffed on that night. The service was excellent as well, I like the vibe of this casino/ restaurant. Clean since it is new and I hope they will maintain the standard because we will absolutely back this summer.