“where locals eat.”
Review of Judy's Junction

Judy's Junction
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Always busy when I drive by, when I eat here lots of locals and repeat business. Good breakfast, and decent burgers. good coffee shop

Reviewed April 7, 2011

We stopped at this small place to get some breakfast...it doesn't look like much from the outside but inside the service is great and the food delicious. The waitress was extremely friendly and actually seemed to take interest in our order (rather than just taking the order like a robot). Our breakfast was great. I love hash browns and they made them superb...crispy all over and with just the right amount of grease. My eggs were the "special scramble"...cheese, green onions, and mushrooms...ummmm...delicious!

Reviewed November 17, 2009

If passing through Upper Lake on Hwy 20, this is a great little roadside stop for Lunch or Breakfast! Basic American fare done right, no frills and nothng fancy! The wait staff is great, and so is the food. I have eaten a number of lunches at better known Blue Wing in Upper Lake, and Judy's food is just flat out better, not to mention $3-$5 per person less expensive.

1  Thank coastalfoodie