“Great for outdoor breakfast or lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Molly's Souper

Molly's Souper
Ranked #2 of 206 Restaurants in Upland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Upland, California
“Great for outdoor breakfast or lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is an old historic house that has been converted to a restaurant. The great thing, in good weather, is their outdoor seating on the porch, under a huge tree. A gathering place for locals. They even have a doggie area and menu. The food used to be better, but is still good enough. Huge breakfast servings.

Visited March 2013

bigredusmc
“Quaint restaurant with great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I absolutely love homes converted into restaurants and Molly's Souper is one of these. Quaint and just off one of the main streets in Upland, it appeared everyone went here for breakfast. We signed ourselves in, but one of the owners quickly asked us if we had been helped and seated us very quickly. In the short wait I noticed a waffle coming from the kitchen with baked apples on top of it and immediately began to salivate. A VERY family-friendly atmosphere. My girlfriend lives in Upland and had no idea about this place. She immediately fell in love with the vibe and friendly service. Our server, Becky, was very busy as two other servers had called in sick, but she was so sweet and on top of her game. I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak with scrambled eggs, home fries and sourdough toast. My girlfriend ordered the french toast and was overcome to try the corned beef hash. All of which was VERY good! The gravy for the Chicken Fried Steak was outstanding and the eggs were cooked to perfection. One thing I am a snob about is home fries...many restaurants under-cook them or under-season them. These were tender, yet crispy and seasoned just right. My girlfriend absolutely loved her French toast, corned beef hash, and her cappuccino. I saw everything from omelets, oatmeal, waffles, salads, pancakes, etc. pass by our table...and all I could think is how much food you were getting for your money. You will not go home hungry! As we were paying for our meal I noticed they also sold fresh-made breads and cinnamon rolls the size of a CD. I highly recommend Molly's Souper, their outstanding and hard-working staff, great food and ambiance.

• Visited February 2013
Upland, California
“Just Like Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife took me to this little place for breakfast, and I was absolutely charmed by the atmosphere. I felt like I was having a meal at My Grandma's house. The staff was very friendly and they even have a spacious outside patio that encourages people to sit with their pets and eat. I felt like I was dining with a bunch of friends. We will go back for lunch soon.

• Visited January 2013
Rancho Cucamonga
“What a cute lil restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Went on a Sunday Morning. The staff was dressed in PJ's. The food was really good. I felt like Momma was gonna come out of the kitchen with breakfast. We will be back. Thanks Brandy for excellent service and sweet smile.

• Visited December 2012
Inland Empire, CA
“Set in historic home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great service and setting in historic area of citrus industry...favorite of locals...love their breakfasts....green eggs and ham!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank lrcInlandEmpire_CA

Been to Molly's Souper? Share your experiences!