My daughter and I visited and booked 3 nights. After the first night we checked out the next morning. What do I expect for an inexpensive hotel in comparison to others. I had my doubts when I was asked to sign a document releasing them of any liabilities for items that might come up missing in our room. Needless to say we never left our room.
Okay let's now talk about a night of neighbors talking outside of our door room from the common balcony walk area and then in the wee morning hours of 4 am a constant banging and knocking sound from the room next door that seemed to have lasted a few hours. A person would think that rabbits were next door. It made me disgusted thinking how I maybe sleeping between these sheets that may have had the same activity going on the night before and they possibly were never cleaned.....you know just tidied up and bed made. I wouldn't put it past this outfit.
The next morning we checked out and paid them cash for the night stay. We then went to the Marriot and booked the other 2 nights with them.
After returning home I checked my credit card activity to see if they jived with my receipts. That outfit of a hotel charged me 2 more nights stay there. I called them twice and they said I would have to talk to the manager of the hotel. I was never able to talk to him in person but I left a message and a return number and he never did return my call. So I called my credit card company and they reversed the charges for me. I am just so glad that I have saved all my receipts.
I will never stay at this hotel EVER again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel DescriptionLocated in Southern California just 4.5 miles from the Ontario International Airport, situated at the base of the San Bernardino Mountains, conveniently close to Mt. Baldy and just a few minutes from Rancho Cucamonga and San Dimas. Additionally, the hotel is just a short distance from all of the outdoor pleasures of the San Bernardino Mountains and approximately 30 miles to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and the Hollywood Wax Museum. Local activities include the Upland Lemon Festival, a variety of year-round activities at the Pomona Fairplex, racing at the California Speedway, including Nascar, and local baseball games featuring the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, high-speed Internet, refrigerators, microwaves in suites, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, and hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Upland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse International Hotel Upland
- Guesthouse International Hotel And Suites