My husband and I had booked a room at this hotel due to it being close to where we needed to be for business. Upon entering the neat and spacious reception area we thought that we made a good decision in choosing this hotel for our 2 night stay....We Were Wrong. We entered the room which was dated to say the least...then we checked the bathroom and that was a mess!! Unfortunately due to the hour of the night we just decided to tough it out. The next day we debated on finding another hotel and since neither of us were familiar with the area we sadly chose to stick it out. When we returned, we came back to a room that was completely untouched! Housekeeping entered the room but never so much as emptied a trash can. I called the front desk to get the matter resolved but I got nothing but excuses - "If there are bags on the bed they won't make the bed." So when there are 2 beds and only one has bags on it because it wasn't slept in the housekeeping person just takes a peek and moves on to the next room (allegedly)? Their remedy was to send a guy to our room who said, "What do you want?"... I said to him, "A room that has been serviced." He then left and returned with a trash bag containing towels (I won't say they were clean because a hand towel had some type of stain on it), toilet paper, and some basic toiletries. Never once did an employee provide an apology or provide an ounce of customer service. If You Stay At This Hotel... You Will Regret It.... We Sure Did!!! (We also notified via email their corporate office...no response from them either....Surprised?? I don't think so.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel DescriptionLocated in Southern California just 4.5 miles from the Ontario International Airport, situated at the base of the San Bernardino Mountains, conveniently close to Mt. Baldy and just a few minutes from Rancho Cucamonga and San Dimas. Additionally, the hotel is just a short distance from all of the outdoor pleasures of the San Bernardino Mountains and approximately 30 miles to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and the Hollywood Wax Museum. Local activities include the Upland Lemon Festival, a variety of year-round activities at the Pomona Fairplex, racing at the California Speedway, including Nascar, and local baseball games featuring the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, high-speed Internet, refrigerators, microwaves in suites, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, and hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Upland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse International Hotel And Suites
- Guesthouse International Hotel Upland