Driving solo, cross-country (East-West) car trip. Stopped in Upland, CA to meet some people who were staying at this hotel, otherwise would not have chosen this motel. First time stay at this motel and probably the last. Requested non-smoking. Was assigned a double bed non-smoking with a small fridge. Rooms are somewhat dilapidated. The young lady at the front desk was helpful and accommodating yet slow at processing registrations. Took 15-20 minutes. Wifi okay. Breakfast served but did not partake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel DescriptionLocated in Southern California just 4.5 miles from the Ontario International Airport, situated at the base of the San Bernardino Mountains, conveniently close to Mt. Baldy and just a few minutes from Rancho Cucamonga and San Dimas. Additionally, the hotel is just a short distance from all of the outdoor pleasures of the San Bernardino Mountains and approximately 30 miles to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and the Hollywood Wax Museum. Local activities include the Upland Lemon Festival, a variety of year-round activities at the Pomona Fairplex, racing at the California Speedway, including Nascar, and local baseball games featuring the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, high-speed Internet, refrigerators, microwaves in suites, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, and hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Upland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse International Hotel And Suites
- Guesthouse International Hotel Upland