“excellent service and decent prices!!!”
Review of Sizzlin Skillets

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sizzlin Skillets
Ranked #162 of 223 Restaurants in Upland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 14, 2012

i acidentally found this place with my family and i can tell you i will definetly 100 % be returning to this place... salad bar had a good variety, entrees were excellent and i must say service was excellent.. felt very welcome... so if you are looking for good food and excellent service this is the place to go!!

2  Thank bbygirl01

Reviewed February 27, 2011

On Feb 26th, after attending Church, I took my entire family and in-laws to the Sizzlin at 275 E Foothill Blvd.

After 15 minutes only 2/8 people at our table were served. Another 20 minutes went by and our orders came out, but they were incorrect. I told the waitress that there was a problem with our order and she began to argue with me about what I ordered! Richard, the gentlemen who took our order, came out with an attitude and argued with us about what we ordered. He spoke to us in a very unprofessional tone and even raised his voice!!! We had an argument for probably 10 minutes about how un-happy the entire experience and his response was, "I don't want customers like you to ever come back." I asked for a corporate number and he laughed and said that I'd be calling his cell phone!! He initially stated that he was the owner!! Then he said that he was a co-owner! I demanded our money back and he initially said no way. We walked out with our money in hand and he refused to give me a number for the co-owner.

The next day I called and spoke to a young lady who said that Sean was the owner. I asked for his name and she responded, "I don't know it. It's some Indian name or something". I couldn't believe it!!! She also stated that Richard was an owner.

I'm going to tell everybody I know about the worst experience I've every had!! Believe you me, I'm going to be busy today on myspace and facebook too. The irony is that I'm a Manager in a customer service call center. I have 100 employees and I'm going to tell em' all! I"m still very, very upset. We'll see if the other owner is concerned. And if he's not...I'll be back online to let you know!

Reviewed February 26, 2011

Can't tell you about the food, I didn't get that far. The owner who took our order got it incorrect and to fix it removed food from our plates. He was rude and very confrontational. It took aprox. 30 min to even get the food. The restrooms were dirty and smelled.

Reviewed September 16, 2010

Found this place by mistake and was quite a pleasant surprise. They had a variety of food options to pick from and food was quite delicious. Way better than Sizzler!!!! Will defiantly go back!

3  Thank NA111
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Upland, California
Reviewed May 31, 2008

Good food, reasonable prices, full salad bar.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Sizzlin Skillets? Share your experiences!