“Nasty, Disgraceful, Rude, Hot Dog Man At Windy C’s in Upland”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Windy C's Chicago Hot Dogs
Ranked #175 of 225 Restaurants in Upland
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I entered the Windy C's in Upland on Mountain on Oct, 21, 2011 and received the worst customer service in a very long time. 1) I was charge $2.00 for using my ATM card which was fine since I understand the high cost of those machines, yet he is the highest cost around. 2) I ordered an Italian Beef sandwich and left after paying and when I got back to my office I bit into the sandwich and it was too salty to eat. I then went back to the establishment not to get money back but to get something different. I owner then laughed in my face and mocked me saying "it's too salty" and began to laugh again. I then said yes it's too salty could I have something else the owner then says "how can it be too salty" and began to laugh once more. I then tossed the sandwich in the trash and walked out. This was awful, after paying that much money on a sandwich and to be treated like that. This guy should be run out of business; bad customer service will never pay off.

5  Thank Regina B