“Treated my boys great” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of iFLY Indoor Skydiving San Francisco Bay

iFLY Indoor Skydiving San Francisco Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving. Experience the rush of skydiving without ever having to jump from an airplane - - - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure and about an hour. IFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family and perfect for birthday parties or groups. IFLY is the experience of a lifetime!
Vallejo, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Treated my boys great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I want to thank Chuck, our instructor at IFly for taking great care of my boys. Alex had a wonderful time and is looking forward to his next visit. Miles, my 13 year old had a few problems getting use to flying. Chuck was very attentive and had such a wonderful connection with his clients. He treated the whole family so well and made a connection with us all. Great personality and a asset to your organization. Had a great time and look forward to our next visit.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Jessica V, Manager at iFLY Indoor Skydiving San Francisco Bay, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
We will make sure to pass your review along to Chuck, thank you for coming in and we hope to fly with you again soon!

Merced, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“iFly SF Bay Indoor Skydiving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

I really appreciated the personal attention given to each member of my family participating in this activity. The flight instructor assured our confidence before the flight began, was courteous to each participant and kept us within our comfort zone.

Every member of my family truly enjoyed the experience. We had a variety of generations represented, ranging in ages from 13 to 70. The person with the best form was the eldest in our group, but the youngest had the largest smile when we were done. Thank you for welcoming my family, and for making our Spring Break end with a "bang".

Visited April 2014

1 Thank Gwendolyn D
So happy to hear everyone in the family enjoyed their experience! Hopefully we will see you before the next spring break!
Norhern california
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Exceeded our expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

All my 15 year old son wanted for his b-day was to skydive. He couldnt do the outdoor skyding because he had to be 18 ears of age bt he was happy witht eh indoor one. Well, let me tell you, he had a great time and so does the rest of the family. The service is exceptional and the entire facility is AAA+.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are happy he was happy with some indoor flights before his big jump, hope to fly with you all again soon!
San Francisco, California
5 attraction reviews
“My Kind of Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I spent my 56th b-day celebrations at IFly! I have as young as 4 years old granddaughter enjoying this safe indoor skydiving. Family had soooo much fun.

Visited May 2014
Thank you for celebrating your birthday with us, glad to hear you enjoyed your flights!
Vallejo, California
“Neophyte flyer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Without any knowledge about this, I did good with the help of a great instructor. I have a great and another exciting experience. Friends need to try this indoor skydiving. This is just for fun...

Visited May 2014
Thank you for coming in!