“Great experience”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving San Francisco Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving. Experience the rush of skydiving without ever having to jump from an airplane - - - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure and about an hour. IFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family and perfect for birthday parties or groups. IFLY is the experience of a lifetime!
Fremont, California
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

It was my first indoor flight experience in Ifly. The Staff was very friendly and they played a short recorded instructions video before the fly. The duration of each flight is about 2 mins. The instructor helps us to fly and be balanced during the flight. Overall, it was a memorable experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Jessica V, Manager at iFLY Indoor Skydiving San Francisco Bay, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
So happy to hear your experience was a memorable one!

San Diego, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“What a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

I didn't really know what to expect but my whole family (6&15-year-old girls, my wife, and me) had a great time. Brandon was a great instructor and helped us make the most of our time. My daughters wanted to go for an extra session for $20 each which I was happy to pay, seeing how much fun they had. Part of our package included a DVD which I would recommend to show the grandparents, friends, etc. Not a cheap morning but definitely worth it.

Visited November 2013
Jessica V, Manager at iFLY Indoor Skydiving San Francisco Bay, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
We are happy to hear everyone in your group had a great time, we hope to fly with you again in the future.
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had a great time at iFly and the instructor was hilarious funny, nice, very skilled and a great expert.
I'll will defenitily go back to fly sometime. Good value, good place, good people!

Visited November 2013
Thank you for the kind words, we hope to fly with you again soon!
San Jose, CA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“It was a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Our family of 3 went on a weeknight. We have the place to ourselves for our flight time. We have done it a year ago and the second time around was even more fun. Because it was not crowded, the instructor did more with us. It was such a blast. We definitely will be back. My 9 yrs old loved it.

Visited December 2013
Very happy to hear your second time around was even better, thank you for returning! We hope to fly with you again soon.
Newcastle, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ifly is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

I'm glad they did a groupon or I don't think I ever would have been able to experience this awesome activity!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Anastasia B
Jessica V, Manager at iFLY Indoor Skydiving San Francisco Bay, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
We are glad to hear the Groupon worked out for you, as a return flyer or individual packages are a little cheaper for you now!