“Great!”
Review of iFLY

iFLY
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in San Francisco Bay. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great teachers for my kids love it told and show all my friend amazing thank u guys! oh and I will be back!

Jessica V, Manager at iFLY, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

We can't wait to fly with you again, thanks for stopping in!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our son's first flight was a great one. He never flew before and really enjoyed it a lot! We pass by this all the time and is close to our home in U.C but never visited.
It was a great opportunity for him and new experience that we were happy that he experienced. A great way to end his summer break and didn't have to go too far.

Jessica V, Manager at iFLY, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Great photo, it looks like he had a good time with Chad. It'll be a little cheaper the next time around, stop in any time!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I took my parents here while they were visiting after not being able to see them for a couple of years. My mom is afraid of heights but always likes to try new things so perfect! Indoor Skydiving! Also because they take pictures you have awesome momentos of your time. The experience itself was great, we all had a ton of fun, and my mom loved it! However, when we came out and were all done and came out the pictures were from the people before us even though it said it was from our flight number. They told us not to worry, sometimes it is just slow to update and sent us home with a ticket with our flight number on it and told us to check later online, still able to order. However, later never came. All the other flights for the day posted correctly except for ours, and nothing was done about it, not even an apology. Poor customer service in my opinion. We even called to ask about it and they just told us it was a malfunction and we could purchase pictures the NEXT time we visit. Is this a way for them to try to encourage repeat business? I was more upset about the lack of apology than the malfunction itself, I felt like nobody cared at all, it happens.

Hi Heather,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I'm very sorry to hear that this is how your problem was addressed. During the month of August, we did experience difficulties with our photo and DVD system, and some classes were lost completely. This issue will be addressed with all of our counter staff so it does not happen again in the future. If you'd like to contact me personally at Jessica@iflysfbay.com, I'd love to have you and your family come back in and fly again, on us. Please contact me at that e-mail and I can set something up for you guys. Thank you again for coming in, and for your review.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Brought my kids, 10 and 11, and we had a memorable time. Yes it's expensive but consider the facility, the instructors and the insurance. Thrilling for all of us. I opted for 5 minutes each, broken up into three flights, By the third flight I was flying on my own and under control (up, down, left, right). They upsell you on video and pictures, and we did that, too. Recommend highly for kids and adult thrill seekers with a little disposable income.

Jessica V, Manager at iFLY, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for posting that awesome photo! Glad to hear you had a great time.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Loved every minute of the flying adventure.would do it again in a heartbeat. Next times want to take all my boys including my husband.

Jessica V, Manager at iFLY, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

It'll be a little cheaper for you the next time around as a return flyer! Hope to see you again soon, thank you for coming in!

Been to iFLY? Share your experiences!