“Exellent choice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.

Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Santa Ana, California
“Exellent choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I would be glad to stay here any time.
The amenities beat the hell out of a standard hotel room and the price was very reasonable.
A lot of bang for your buck.
No kids on my trip, so no real comment there.
1/2 hour or so from SF, but the value was worth it

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've never had a bad experience staying here.The location is cool bunch of different places to eat in the area.They have the nicest staff too they make you feel at home especially April she's the best.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for posting such a great review about our hotel and our staff. I am happy to know that our location and amenities were convenient for your needs. Also, I am glad that April and our staff provided you with courteous and friendly customer service. I'm thrilled that you have enjoyed all of your stays with us and we hope to continue providing you with great hospitality.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We know that you are a frequent guest of ours so we look forward to hosting you again
Richmond, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

The attitude of the staff sucks, and is less than accommodating or friendly. If you don't mind being walked in on by maintenance staff, then go for it. Oh, and they were going to have a 2-day fire inspection the next 2 days, with alarms and forced access to our room for 7 hours each day. They did not tell us this ahead of time, but only with a letter left in the room once we had checked in. Instead of allowing us to leave for a habitable hotel, they increased the room rate for our 1-night stay. I would not recommend ESA Union City to anyone!

Room Tip: We went to ESA Hilltop, Richmond, CA and were quite pleased. Just avoid Union City. There were even...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our staff was not up to standards in providing you great customer service. In response to your feedback, I am going to make sure that our front desk and staff are fully trained in customer service policies and procedures. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ouc2@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Travelers are raving about these Union City hotels

Depoe Bay, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I were long term residents at this property and lived through the refreshing of it. I returned on business to find the remodel complete and outstanding. Beds, TVs, bathrooms, flooring, and paint are better than one might expect for a property in a shopping center. I am a traveler and have to say that this property is superior to the Holiday Inn Express nearby. IO recommend it.

Room Tip: 4th floor is a smoking floor,FYI.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property for your latest stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you thought the renovated rooms were outstanding. This is great feedback, especially since you have been with us since we started the renovation. Please know, your positive opinion is highly valued and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback.

Once again, I want to thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Cali
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very well kept and clean. This is a great place for couples. You can walk to the movie theater and restaurants or stay in and cook a romantic dinner. My room was very spacious and bright. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
Looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for posting such an amazing review of our rooms and our hotel. I'm thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with us here at Union City and that you would recommend our location to your loved ones. The cleanliness and satisfaction is very important to us so I am glad that we were able to fulfill that expectation for you.

Once again, thank you for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We are staying here in Union City for 9 days for a softball tournament in Sunnyvale, and we are visiting from Alabama. My daughters and I are staying here at the Extended Stay of America, I am very pleased with our room and the faculity is very nice,and they have accommodated our needs. I must say that I will stay here again if we visit union city.:)

• Stayed July 2013
Union City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Nice, clean rooms , excellent locatiin and great service from the staff.
Manager are always there to help in any concern , very helpful.
Location is great movies , restaurants, gym are all around the corner.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Express Union City/San Jose
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Hayward
Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward
BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn

Been to Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.

Property: Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.
Address: 31950 Dyer St., Union City, CA 94587
Location: United States > California > Union City
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Union City