“Fantastic staff & service, conveniently located :)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.

Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Union City, California
“Fantastic staff & service, conveniently located :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Title says it all, and this is one of the few ExtendedStay hotels I've found that offers breakfast and coffee :P The room freshening services are always on time and well done, and when encountering staff in the hallways, they are always willing to assist or quick to make sure you are having a pleasant stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, February 15, 2013
We would like to thank you for your review of Extended Stay America Union City. I am so glad to hear that your stay has been so wonderful. I would also like to let you know that you can now enjoy our Grab and Go breakfast bar at nearly every Extended Stay Hotel throughout our chain. We are proud to add this amenity for our guest’s enjoyment as they head out the door each day. As a leader in the extended stay hotel market we pride ourselves on providing excellent guest value stay after stay. We hope that you come back to see us again if your future travels bring you back to our area. With many thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Union City.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Hueytown, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

My first thought was where will I stay for three months. Extended stay?!?! Who can do that for 3 months? At arrival Leci greeted me with a smile, made check-in great after a 34 hour drive from Birmingham, AL. I was given a great deal of valuable information pertaining to my stay, and I must say all has been accurate. My welcome snack bag with my hand written note from Manager Pritika, made this southern guy smile. You can have the best place in the world, but with bad staff and personality it wouldnt make a difference to me. That is NOT the case here, place is nice, not perfect (what place is), staff is personable, and friendly all the way down to the housekeepers(Leticia). Being away from home and my wife, she gives a touch to the room I need that makes it a safe haven after 12hour shift.

Overall, this is a great location for restaurants, small shopping ventures and entertainment if you want it.

Pritika and staff...good job

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We would like to thank you for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Union City. It is so great to hear that our Manager Pritika and her staff have been able to make you feel right at home during your long stay away from your family, that’s what we are all about! Providing a home away from home with your Extended Stay Family. Our newly appointed guest rooms coupled with a few personal touches and we aim to please even the most particular traveler. We do hope that you will stay with us again at Union City or any of our over 680 locations nationwide. With our sincere thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Union City.
Busan, Busan, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

i satyed at this hotel for 2 weeks. the staff was so kind, manger Pritika, Ashley, and al the other staff was very nice and kind. during i stay at this hotel i visit so many places near union city, oakland, hayward, san jose. the location of this hotel was so conveniant for me. this hotel is located in a big mall. many restaurants, suppermarkets, theater, shops.....

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice review of our property Extended Stay America Union City. It is so nice to hear such great comments about our staff and how great your stay was. We strive to provide fresh, comfortable accommodations coupled with outstanding service stay after stay. It looks like we hit the mark with your stay. This property as you said is very centrally located to all the bay area has to offer including dining and shopping, making this an ideal place for a busy traveler. We hope that you will return to see us again soon should your travels bring you back to our area. With Hospitality The Management at Extended Stay America Union City.
Depoe Bay, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel group caters to "road warriors" of all stripes -- business or trade -- who are going to be in the East Bay for more than a week. This one has been undergoing a refurbishing that includes new beds, flat screen TVs, and upgraded bathrooms. You have a two burner stove, full size fridge, microwave, and wifi. This property is in Union Landing where you can walk to everything from grocery to theatre to casual restaurants (like all of them from Chili's on). The staff is well trained and pleasant, the property clean and well maintained, Union City has a police substation next door. The longer you stay, the better the value, as the bay area is "spendy."

Room Tip: You might want to get yourself a toaster oven, if you are going to be there a month or more.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice review of Extended Stay America Union City. It is so nice to read such a great review of our property and staffing at this hotel. As you mentioned, we do indeed cater to the Road Warrior traveler or the single night traveler. All are equally important to us each and every stay. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction in all we do for you, our guests. We hope that you will stay with us again should your travels bring you back to our area in the future or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. Thank you again for your kind words. With many thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Union City.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed at this location for 8 months and enjoyed it. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Especially Ashley B. and Rosemar P. at the front desk and Leticia A from housekeeping. The room was a good size and the full sized fridge was convenient. Located around a ton of good places to eat and a movie theatre. Not far from a couple malls and grocery stores.
I had some medical issues during my stay and upon returning from being in the hospital for a surgery, i was greeted with a warm welcome balloons, flowers and a fruit basket. Would love to stay here again based on the staff alone.

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your experience at Extended Stay America Union City California. I am so pleased to hear of your great experience and especially your interactions with our staff. We will definitely pass on your thanks and ours to Ashley, Rosamar and Leticia for creating such a welcoming, home away from home experience for you. That is what we are all about, excellence in every way, every stay! We are also happy that the fully equipped kitchen complete with a full size fridge was just what you needed to help keep the comforts of home close by during your stay. We hope that you are faring well after your surgery and that should you be in our area again or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide that you will allow us to have you as a guest of ours again. With sincere thanks, the Management and staff at Extended Stay America Union City, California.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed at here with my family last weekend and was pleasantly surprised at how great the hotels services are. Check-in was super easy and fast, the room we got was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was really friendly and recommended great places to eat and shop. The only downside were a few shopping carts in the parking lot of the hotel. Other then that this was a great stay! Will definitely come back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, December 25, 2012
We would like to express our thanks for your recent review of Extended Stay America Union City. I am so glad to hear that our staff was so helpful and pleasant. This is what we are all about, great service and clean comfortable accommodations all at a great value. I am so glad you enjoyed our new bedding and refreshed rooms. We strive to be sure all our guests are comfortable and have a great stay each stay. We do hope that you will return to visit us should your travels bring you back to our area in the future. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Union City, California.
San Lorenzo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel this passed weekend when I called to check on rooms I spoke to a lady named Ashley which was really helpful and showed great customer service skills. when I arrived at the hotel Ashley was great with the customers ahead of me and handle everyone in a timely matter she also engaged with me making me feel better about some concerns and also I was introduced to lady named Tiffany Miles which provided great service to me and also answered all my questions I had and was able to give me great knowledge about what the hotel offers and also checked me out and left wanting to return these ladies have the best customer service I have seen in a long time. Thanks Ladies

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property Extended Stay America located on Dyer St in Union City California. I'm glad that Ashley and Tiffany were so helpful to you before and during your stay. We strive to provide excellent customer service as well as clean, comfortable rooms at a great value stay after stay. It looks like we were able to do just that for you. We pride ourselves on being a leader in the hotel industry for Service, Cleanliness and Value. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Please give us a call here directly if we can be of any assistance to you. Regards, the Management and staff at Extended Stay America-Union City
Also consider these accommodations in or near Union City
Holiday Inn Express Union City/San Jose
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Hayward
Courtyard Newark Silicon Valley
BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn

Been to Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.

Property: Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.
Address: 31950 Dyer St., Union City, CA 94587
Location: United States > California > Union City
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Union City