“DO NOT STAY!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.

Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Ukiah, California
“DO NOT STAY!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I had to stay in Union City on business...First of all, I booked my reservation 2 weeks in advance. They overbooked this hotel and I had to take a smoking room even though I am NOT a smoker. Not only did they not give me a discount but they attempted to overcharge the rate I booked online. Mediocre room, not very clean. Do not waste your time, I know I never will again.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bill R
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, September 24, 2012
I recently received your posted review from your stay at our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I am eager to address your particular concern in this forum. Occasionally, we get an influx of guests who need to leave their departure date open or extend their stay at the last minute. In most cases, our reserve rooms are sufficient to absorb this increased demand. However, in very rare circumstances, like yours, we don't have the room types to accommodate every guest's preference. I also want to thank you for bringing cleanliness issues to our attention. We constantly strive to become better each day, and its comments from guests like yourself that allow us to know where we need to focus our efforts. I sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one. I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Union City
Holiday Inn Express Union City/San Jose
Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel
Extended Stay America - San Jose - Santa Clara

Been to Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.

Property: Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.
Address: 31950 Dyer St, Union City, CA 94587-1757
Location: United States > California > Union City
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Union City