“Great place for a snack after the movies”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #10 of 125 Restaurants in Union City
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Love the lunch express. What a yummy bargain. Sometimes things are a little too spicy for my taste, but I order with that in mind.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food and staff at Chili's are always fantastic. The interior of the restaurant is warm and inviting. I visit as often as I can.

Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

We go here with our buddies and we always live it nice place to eat I love their buffalo chicken wings they are off the hook
The boneless buffalo chicken

Reviewed March 31, 2012

My steak was overcooked so I sent it back. Came back too rare 2nd time.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nothing special. It's just ok. Last time I was there is was the last resort because where we wanted to go had a long a wait and we were hungry. I had a rib eye steak and it was terrible...