“What?”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
ROXBORO
“What?”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The place was almost empty as I was seated and given a menu...I decided what I wanted and waited 10 to 15 minutes, no server ever came...I left never have gone back..That is ok the area has many other good places to choose from.

Visited February 2013

Apache Junction, AZ
“It's An Applebee's”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The service was prompt and pleasant. The food was typical Applebee's fare and was tasty and reasonably priced. My friend enjoyed his meal also. I honestly can't remember what we had, but Applebee's is not where I go for memorable meals.

Visited November 2012
Union City, California
“Used to like it more.”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We used to visit often, but they changed the recipie of my favorite Bourbon Street Steak to one we don't like.

Visited October 2011
Riverton, Utah
“Loud Rap Music playing”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Ate here on Saturday night, October 29, 2011, while staying at the nearby Holiday Inn Express. Service was incredibly. It appears that Applebees is trying to transform itself into a hip nightspot, so they were focused on the bar drinks and happy hour.

It was late, after 11pm, and we were just there to get some dinner before retiring, but the atmosphere, especially the very loud rap music which pounded on and on throughout our dinner were too much to bear. It was difficult to carry on a conversation.

Our waiter was overburdened, trying to handle too many tables, and he was forced to traverse the bar area to get to the kitchen. The the food was good, when it came, but the whole process took far too long, compared to what I expect from Applebees.

My wife and I are both in our 40s, so maybe I'm just a grumpy old man, but I would not come back here again on Saturday night.

• Visited October 2011