“Awesome”

Good for: Families with children
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I love Fridays wherever I go but this particular location was really nice. The food was hot and so was the waitress ;-)

Visited March 2013

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I ate here for lunch, and am now hooked on TGI Friday's. Having not eaten at a TGI Friday's before, I was hoping for a good experience, and I definitely got one. The menu had just the right amount and type of choices I would expect from this place after seeing so many of their adds over the years. The Hibachi Chicken Skewers and Asian Cole Slaw lunch that I ordered was both light and excellent. The service at this restaurant was outstanding. I hope to eat here again very soon.

• Visited December 2013
Sacramento, California, USA
“pay way too much”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

when i was working in Hayward, my wife came down to visit me so we went to TGI fridays for diner and then a movie,we had never eat there before and wanted to try it out. The service was lousy,the food was not that great,and it took about 20 minutes just to get our check. I told my wife that I was going out for a cigarette while she pay the bill,one big mistake, it came out to be $75.00 and no drinks included,pay way to much. I didn't ask her how much it was until we were in the movie. Will not ever go in a tgi fridays again, thats probably why the one in Sacramento close.

• Visited March 2013
Depoe Bay, Oregon
“Not This One”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Inconsistent for food, poor for service, loud and stupid. It is the result of continual management turn-over and lack of quality control. Avoid it.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank TommyMack
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Underwhelmed by everything”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Served by Tiffany who was useless, forgot to bring our apps out and kept blaming the kitchen cause "it takes a while to toast the bread in the bruschetta", it finally came out after our meal! Without an apology either. We had a sampling app platter, everything was tiny and overpriced. Burgers came with Parmesan wedges, 5 to be exact, hardly the generous portion promised. She then screwed up again by running my card through for a higher amount, then blamed the machine for the error.

• Visited June 2013