“Great family burger place”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Union City
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Welcome to Fuddruckers in Union City!
San Jose, California
“Great family burger place”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Build your own burgers! Enough to keep 5 teens happy with the selections and portions! Prices are reasonable. Stop in before you go to iFly!

Visited August 2013

ROXBORO
“Great sweet potato fries.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great burgers, ckn sandwich, sweet potato fries and more...with all the toppings you can imagine to complete a great dining experience. Try the buffalo burger, it is awsome. Expect to take half of your food with you, they do not skimp on their amount served to you.

Visited February 2013
Newark, California
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After a movie (across a small street) my two youngest grandchildren and I often dine at Fuddruckers. I usually get a hamburger. Many choices available. Lots of condiments at a do-it-yourself bar. The only drawback for me is that it's a serve yourself place (no waitpersons). The decorations are interesting and there's usually been many people in the place. Plenty of places to sit, too. The music isn't too loud (I'm old) and it includes many genres. I recommend Fuddruckers.

Visited December 2012
San Bruno, California
“What Service?”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The burger was delicious; meat was juice and cooked to order. The onion ring along is worth less than one star, grossly greasy and no taste. The salad was average.
We waited a long time for our food. As we checked with the clerk, it is apparent that the food was ready and they forget to call us. Not only the clerk was not apologetic, she had an attitude as if we were inconvenient her. I wish the management have known this. This is my first time here and likely to be my last time as well.

• Visited January 2013
San Francisco
“Burgers for the hungry at heart”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Went on a Friday afternoon. Ordered a buffalo burger for me and another for my son, 1/2 lb. size, medium. Added large fries and small onion rings plus two soft drinks. Left very full and satisfied. Everything fresh.