“Friendly staff - comfortable beds”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The staff (especially the woman at reception) was so inviting and helpful. They allowed us a late check out without any issues. We will definitely stay again if we're in the area. Great central location for wine tasting.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I go to Ukiah often, have stayed multiple places. Now, this is my one and only choice. Very nice rooms, wonderful staff and quiet. I wish they own owned hotels elsewhere! Husband and wife team with family who are very concerned about your stay. The hotel is like their home that they invite you to stay in.

Room Tip: North south rooms have a breeze.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed here when I first moved to Ukiah. We didn't end up staying a week because we were so unhappy, so our rate went up. We were unhappy becasue the first room we saw (we didnt htink this one would be assigned to us however) smelled like pot smoke but was a non smoking room. The smell was clear as day and if you live in Mendo Co. for even a brief period of time you KNOW the smell. How the manager could tell us "Well you agreed to the room" is beyond me. It needed a cleaning. The next room they moved us to had a condom box underneath the clean trash can liner - so it was obviously LEFT there by cleaning staff. Then we pulled off the comforter from the bed and an empty condom wrapper was on the ground by the bed plain as day. I have NO IDEA how the cleaner could have missed that. I was so mad and told the staff. They did apologize and moved us to another room AGAIN. We were over it. and left the "Qaulity Inn"

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank grimmh101
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Made Internet reservation, was concerned when drove up and saw dated building. However, the room was clean and everything functioned properly. The staff was friendly and helpful. The price was very good.it is located about three blocks from the new area of town. However the best thing was the breakfast, fresh eggs, sausage, toast and bagels with a nice presentation. I commend the breakfast lady for a job well done. Not a fancy place, but not bad.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights at this Quality Inn. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great advise for restaurants and places to see in the Redwoods. Rooms very comfortable. We will definitely stay here in the future.

Denver, Co

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Whenever my family and I stay in Ukiah, we stay here. We have been coming here for years and have always been satisfied. The staff and owners are very friendly. Any issues that we have ever had they have resolved quickly. They actually belive in customer satisfaction! It is also offered at a great price and has a hot breakfast which includes eggs and sausage, oatmeal, muffins, fruit, toast, cereal, english muffins, and danishes. This is great for families because you can eat right there and my 3 children find something they like to eat. I wholeheartedly recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this motel. Rooms and bathrooms were large and clean. The bed was comfortable. The A/C heating unit was relatively quiet, but still a bit noisy when it kicked on. Definitely a notch up from cut-rate motels and well worth the extra few bucks. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business