“Comfortable, quiet, good value”
Review of Days Inn Ukiah

Days Inn Ukiah
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Sausalito, California
“Comfortable, quiet, good value”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed here for a Sunday-Monday overnight, not in tourist season. I asked for the quietest room and got one that was fine. The bed was comfortable and everything was clean. Plenty of hot water and the air conditioning worked. I skipped the continental breakfast, instead preferring to find a hot breakfast at a local diner. Quiet, comfortable, and clean were all I needed and it was inexpensive so I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Gilroy
Reviewed April 16, 2013

No fan in the bathroom. Some mold on ledges. Floors creaked a lot. Mattress very hard. Dusty headboard. Tub and bathroom counter clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Nick B, General Manager at Days Inn Ukiah, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
I was so sorry to read that you had such a bad experience with the mold in the bathroom during your stay with us. I do apologize for that and I have made our housekeeping aware of the complaint. You can be assured that action will be taken!

I was glad to read that you found your tub and counter clean but again, I do apologize for the the dusty headboard and floor. It does appear that we did not meet your expectations and I am truly sorry for that.

I do hope that if you are ever in the area in the future, you will try us once again so that we can show that we take each guest's comment seriously and look at a negative comment as an opportunity for improvement.

Travelers are raving about these Ukiah hotels

Lopez Island, Washington, United States
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I just spent two enjoyable days at Ukiah Days Inn in Ukiah California, and I have already reserved a week there for my return trip home. I had originally intended to stay at various locations around Northern California, but why should I take a chance on unknown lodgings when I know and trust this one? The staff is personable and efficient. The room was elegant, clean and quiet. The complimentary breakfast is generous and varied. There is a full restaurant adjacent to the property. Other restaurants, two bookstores, and various other shops are an easy few blocks away. I am looking forward to my return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Nick B, General Manager at Days Inn Ukiah, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our Days Inn by Wyndham. I am glad that you found everything to your liking. I am equally pleased that you will be choosing to stay at our brand again in the future. Thank you for letting us know about your experience at Days Inn in Ukiah.
Redwood Valley, California
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Had a wonderful experience at this location, especially notable was the helpful manager, Nick, who went out of his way to help me make a reservation at my next stop. Right in town, away from the freeway and its noise. Thank you Ukiah Days Inn!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Nick B, General Manager at Days Inn Ukiah, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of our property and we hope that we see you again soon!!