“Good stay. Clean and comfortable room. Quiet and away from traffic. Decent value for the area.”
Review of Days Inn Ukiah

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We just needed an inexpensive place to spend the night and this fit the bill but there were some things that were a bit problematic. The beds are really hard-that's great if you like hard beds but if you don't it's not very comfortable. Room was adequately clean and service was alright. The pastry options at breakfast were a bit stale.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stayed oneish night. Got in at 11 pm after travelling all day (from 7 am). Checked in put my bags down and went out for an hour. Got back, got in bed and tossed and turned for the next 4 hours due to an overwhelming smell at cat urine....Every time I turned over there it was...It was too late to ask for another room so I got up at 4 expecting to check out and no one was in the lobby. Muddled around outside for an hour and decided to wake up whoever was around to check me out. Very rude (not sure I would be very pleasant after getting woken up either) but I was not in any mood after not getting any sleep and paying to not get any sleep. Told him the room smelled like cat urine, he didn't care and just said "what you want", I just said I would check out and decide to work with the corporate office about the issue. I should have just driven the extra miles to Willits at the hotel I usually stay at.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Ukiah isn't a major tourist area, but it sits along the way to redwood country,
so this is a good option. Large, clean rooms and a helpful staff, but for us the best part
was the restaurant next door: Walter Cafe. We were skeptical, especially with
reviews that said they offer sushi, ribs, pizza and seafood. How many places can do
all of them well? Walter can and did. Terrific menu and service and it's a one
minute walk across the parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I go to Ukiah twice a month for work. Nick and his family are wonderful. As soon as I come thru the front door I am greeted by my first name with a smile. When I frist stayed here I wasn't to sure. Needless to say I would not stay any where else. There are an honest bunch. I forgot my pillow and they saved it until my next return.
Jerika G.