“Service was horrible!!!!!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Redwood Valley, California
“Service was horrible!!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

I stayed at this place with my boyfriend last month and the guy at the front desk was sooo rude! He was talking to me like I was dumb or something. I asked him for a non-smoking room and about three times he told me you know you can't smoke in there(with a attitude). Duh, isn't that the whole reason why I asked for a non smoking room??? AND THEN he adds if you do smoke you will be charged. Then he told my boyfriend I,.... you guys have to be quiet and can't be loud. Really? come on were not kidss!!!!! I don't know why he was talking to us like that, it did look like he just woke up or something so i bet he was grumpy because he had to get up.. Too bad it's his job and should be more professional! I will not stay there again!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

Above all else, the customer service was impeccable. Hotel staff were friendly, professional and attentive. For a basic hotel, my room was clean, nicely decorated and comfortable. I also found the location to the downtown Ukiah area very convenient. I would stay here again if ever I'm in the Ukiah area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Los Altos, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

clean,b'fast had the usual english muffins,danish,juice, coffee, cereal,fruit and hot bisquits and gravy forgot to mention hard boiled eggs . all for $ 47.20 sr. price for two adults.

Room Tip: my room was far from street very good spot. ukiah is not to noisey anyway.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Santa Cruz, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2011

I found this motel with AAA guidebook and called for price and availability. The manager offered me a great rate and then upgraded my room when I got here. The room is clean, modern, and was well stocked with personal care items and coffee, tea, etc. There is a microwave and small refrigerator. The room was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. In the morning we had breakfast which was better than most cafes. The manager, Nick, personally made sure we had everything we needed and is a kind, friendly person.

Here is what my daughter wrote:
I've very much enjoyed my stay here! The host is kind and accommodating. The rooms are very nice and stocked with all that one would need for a night's stay. It's far enough off of the highway to be calm and quiet at night, but close enough to many businesses. The pool is lovely. Overall I'd recommend this Days Inn to anyone.

Room Tip: Call ahead, I checked other motels and Days Inn matched the best price I found. 707-462-7584
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

Rooms are old and above all not clean. The carpet behind the bed and fridge looked like it hasn't been cleaned in months. In the bathroom I found lots of hairs that did not belong to me.
Breakfast was very simple. Pool was okay.
It is good to know that this hotel also is the second home for construction workers.

• Stayed September 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Ukiah hotels

California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

We picked this one in older area of Ukiah thinking there would be a downtown section that woulld be fun to walk around. Wrong. There is not. But the hotel was fine for a one night stay on the way to another place. It is an older hotel but was clean and had an attentive manager. Also, free wi-fi in our room. Good breakfast but the room it was served in was quite small. Pool. Everything was quiet at night and we slept well. It was an economical stop.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
BAKERSFIELD
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

room seemed clean enough, but bathroom was dirty. little hairs in the tub , dust on the toliet, the whole bathroom needed a good bleach scrubbing... beds were ok until we got in them and my daughter noticed a small pinkish red spot that looked like blood...I am hoping it was a rust spot but it sure looked like bood. Gross. We slept alright - breakfast looked great! Biscuits/gravy, waffles, etc. BUT the gravy was cold. not warm, COLD like it came out of the fridge. The two juices - apple and orange, ran clear. There were two cereals, but no milk for them?? it seemed like a place that is usually great, or used to be great, and now someone is getting VERY LAZY...sad :(

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family