“Excellent Property”

Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed here for one night while traveling on business and only have one minor complaint...no fitness center. Aside from that the hotel is newer and cleaner than most properties I have stayed at in this hotel class. Additionally the included breakfast buffet was superior to most I have experienced.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
TaherZaki, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the comfort Inn and Suits in Ukiah. It is always a pleaure to serve our guests to the best of our ability and be rewarded with such kind words.
Your business is much appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Really good property. Friendly and Helpfull staff.

The room is modern and very clean and the rate was very good too. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel and a Mall across the road.

This is a no brainer if you are looking to stay in Ukiah, this is the place

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frogman1484
TaherZaki, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thank you very much for your business and for recommending the Comfort Inn and Suites to other travellers. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed here recently and let me just say, it was an experience. I travel quite a bit for my job and 90% of the time I stay at a Choice Hotels property. This was the first time, however, that I had bed bugs on one of their properties. It was absolutely disgusting. I cannot believe all of the positive reviews about this location. I have never had such a problem. The front desk, when informed of this, did not offer a discount or anything on the room....they simply shrugged and offered me a different room. I imagine the next guest got my old room without a second thought. There seemed to be little to no concern over the incident. As someone who stays in Choice Hotels over 40 times a year, its sad to say that I wont be back in this location the next time im working in the area...someone else will definitely get my business. The only reason I gave it a rating of *two* instead of *one* is because I have to give credit where its due, that is, their breakfast buffet was absolutely fantastic. They absolutely go above and beyond when it comes to that. I wish all the properties put in as much effort there. Now, if only they put in as much effort to keep the place as clean as say, a low end Motel 6, they would really have something here...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank macdillbirdman
TaherZaki, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I am so sorry that you had an issue with your stay. I assure you that we take this and all other issues very seriously. On your word, we have contacted a professional firm to check this room and we sealed and closed the room untill we are certain that it is ready again for our valued guests. We do every thing possible to keep our rooms spotless and we will never, knowingly, rent a room that has any problem big or small. I hope the room that you ended up staying in was up to your satisfaction. We all work very had to keep this hotel one of the best places to stay and I am absolutely positive that I can earn back your business, so please contact me at your earliest convenience to see what I can do to make amends. See you next time you are in Ukiah.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one weeknight in October. It was a quiet night in town. The room was clean and had what we needed. Having two sinks in the room is a nice touch. Breakfast was nothing special. Packaged cereal and muffins are boring. Could use a boost of energy to make it special. They did have eggs, potatoes, bacon and waffles for those who want a hot breakfast.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Located in a shopping center along with a number of other hotels. On check in person at front desk was a bit short, but perhaps she was having a bad day.
Overall the 2 day stay was fine.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

Hello, I wanted to thank you for letting my team and I know how we are doing. Thank you for your kind words, I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. My teama nd I look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

we only stayed one night but i loved how clean, quiet, nice service, reasonable price. across the street from Applebees Restaurant, yummy food. there is also a walmart, Michael's, and misc other places to grab just about anything that you may need. the manager was really friendly and welcoming to the guests. oh, and they provide a wonderful breakfast, not just cereal, but they had a well prepared variety of food like eggs, potatoes, bacon, toast, coffee, and of course danish, yogurt and waffles that you make in a nifty little waffle maker.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were staying in Ukiah to attend a wedding nearby. The front desk staff at this hotel was very friendly - and the room was great. We had a king suite - it was very clean, comfortable - and we had a cute balcony.
The only comment on the room was that the living room section was separate from the bedroom - but the television was positioned in between the two for both areas to share. A little inconvenient, but not a big deal, as we didn't spend much time in the room anyway.
We weren't able to have breakfast: the first morning we slept in, and the second morning, we had to leave before 6am to catch our flight, but the area where breakfast was served looked clean, updated, new.
Unfortunately I don't expect to visit this area again (we were only here for the wedding), but if we do, we'll be staying here.
A big plus for those of us not used to being away from the "big city" - there's a Starbucks across the parking lot. Also, a Walmart is directly across the street - very convenient when you've forgotten a few things or want to stock up the mini fridge in the room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends