“Couldn't ask for better!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a great stay at this hotel! The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The front desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was excellent--a wide variety of hot and cold choices. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Ukiah Comfort Inn on at least five separate occasions; most of these stays have been for multiple nights on both weekdays and weekends and Comfort Inn has always been consistently excellent. A great value. The staff is friendly and professional, the rooms and common areas are well maintained and clean, and the breakfast is also consistently of good quality presented in a clean and attractive breakfast area. The pool is clean and warm and secluded.

It is next to the Ukiah airport, so occasionally there is mild prop noise if Cal-Fire is sending out aircraft to fight a fire. They don't fly at night and unless we were in the pool we probably would not have noticed.

Great place.

Room Tip: We like the first floor near the pool. The rooms in the back are quieter during the day then those i...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Ahlyhadeed, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Duane, thank you so much for your business and for you kind words. It makes us all proud to know that we are maintaining our level of service. In the next few months, look for a new style bedding and a fresh look to our rooms. We are only getting better. We look forward to your next stay with us. See you soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had a wonderful time I had my three grandchilren, and they loved the pool and breakfast. I think the staff their is good and especially Yoba the cook he was very friendly and made me feel at home. The rooms were really clean. We stayed in two different rooms. Because I had three grandchildren with me we needed a cot and it fit in the suite nice leaving plenty of room. I liked the location of suite 116 it was quite and close to pool and breafast.
Dana Dightman

Room Tip: I stayred in two different rooms while there and I liked 116 a suite and good location close to pool...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Who would have thought we'd be spending the night in Ukiah on our 32nd Wedding Anniversary, but there we were, hopping off our Harley after wine tasting and riding those peaks and valleys and winding roads all day! The Comfort Inn staff was wonderful, and upgraded us to a Suite! Located one mile from downtown Ukiah, and convenient to just about everything else. Thanks for the Upgrade!!! We really enjoyed our stay! GREAT breakfast Too!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Ahlyhadeed, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Congratulations on your 32nd anniversary and we wish you many more to come. Looking forward to your next visit to Ukiah.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Comfortable price. Clean, modern. Everyone was friendly. Easy access from highway. Full breakfast. Better continental breakfast than most hotels we stayed at. Staff was professional. Elevator to take you to your upstairs rooms. Very helpfully with all our questions. We would stay there again and recommended to others.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff is extremely friendly, the free breakfast is better than the typical continental breakfasts, the rooms are clean and quiet, and the beds were comfortable. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 720Davis_M
Ahlyhadeed, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you Dave for staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Ukiah, and for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to see that you enjoied your stay. Just wanted to let you know that we are in the process of changing all the bedding, so the beds will only get better, fresh looking and even more comfortable with a choice of soft and firm pillows. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was attempting to drive another three hours when I reached Ukiah but realized I was too tired to carryon. Ukiah doesn't have much to offer (imho) so I was happy to see a sign for the Comfort Inn, a hotel chain I stayed in when visiting San Antonio.

I found it to be very clean and quiet with friendly and polite staff. The price is right and breakfast is included. However, I'm picky about coffee so I was delighted to find a Starbucks on the other side of the parking lot.

I'll definitely stay here whenever I find myself in Ukiah.

Room Tip: Room 213--Upstairs with a kingsized bed and bathtub. Exactly what I wanted.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nona O
Ahlyhadeed, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

From the employees and management of the Comfort Inn and Suites, our sincerest thanks and appreciation to all our wonderful guests. You are the reason for our existance and we truly appreciate your business. We strive to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as we possibly can.
Special thanks to those who took the time to share their experience at our hotel with others. We are always looking for ways to improve our services, so please keep on giving us your suggestions and feedback.
Nona, thanks again and we look forward to serving you when you are back in Ukiah.