“Nice hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff is extremely friendly, the free breakfast is better than the typical continental breakfasts, the rooms are clean and quiet, and the beds were comfortable. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 720Davis_M
Ahlyhadeed, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you Dave for staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Ukiah, and for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to see that you enjoied your stay. Just wanted to let you know that we are in the process of changing all the bedding, so the beds will only get better, fresh looking and even more comfortable with a choice of soft and firm pillows. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was attempting to drive another three hours when I reached Ukiah but realized I was too tired to carryon. Ukiah doesn't have much to offer (imho) so I was happy to see a sign for the Comfort Inn, a hotel chain I stayed in when visiting San Antonio.

I found it to be very clean and quiet with friendly and polite staff. The price is right and breakfast is included. However, I'm picky about coffee so I was delighted to find a Starbucks on the other side of the parking lot.

I'll definitely stay here whenever I find myself in Ukiah.

Room Tip: Room 213--Upstairs with a kingsized bed and bathtub. Exactly what I wanted.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nona O
Ahlyhadeed, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

From the employees and management of the Comfort Inn and Suites, our sincerest thanks and appreciation to all our wonderful guests. You are the reason for our existance and we truly appreciate your business. We strive to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as we possibly can.
Special thanks to those who took the time to share their experience at our hotel with others. We are always looking for ways to improve our services, so please keep on giving us your suggestions and feedback.
Nona, thanks again and we look forward to serving you when you are back in Ukiah.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before in the past, tried other and just keep coming back. Clean and friendly. The only thing I wish they had was a fitness center. Hot breakfast, eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy potatoes toast and much more.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

This is our second time staying here in 3 months. Failed to review it the first time, but it would have mirrored this review. The front desk staff were fast and very cordial. The rooms are CLEAN and very comfortable. A nice selection of hot foods for breakfast. Many places nearby to eat lunch and dinner. Grocery store and Wal-Mart across the street. It's also pet friendly, which is a huge plus. Great value for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I agree with other reviews that is an excellent place to stay. The room was large with a comfortable chair and featured two sinks which is always convenient. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast choices competitive with other places. The location is also close to restaurants and the freeway.

Room Tip: Getting a room near the ends will result in a short walk to your vehicle.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for approximately five years. I know that I will always receive a Fresh CLEAN Room,
GREAT Customer Service, Friendly and Polite Staff ALL! ALSO A GOOD HOT BREAKFAST IN THE AM! All at a great PRICE!!
Taher Zaki (Manager) has always been HELPFUL and EXTREMELY RESPECTFUL!! I will CONTINUE to stay here ANY TIME I am in the area and certainly will ALWAYS RECOMMEND this HOTEL to my Best of Friends and Family!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I usually don't like Comfort Inn, but this one was a nice surprise. The rooms were nice and updated. Clean with good pillows and bed, along with lighting. The hotel was also quiet and close to a couple places to eat.

Room Tip: The little Mexican food place right out the front door was good!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business