“Good beer, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ukiah Brewing Company - CLOSED

Ukiah Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
“Good beer, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The bartender is a home brewer who was super knowledgable and very friendly. Food is good. By far the best brewery to visit in Mendocino county other than Anderson which is in boonville. I really like mendo brewing they have great beer, but the tasting room is a complete waste of time. I've never seen Ukiah brewing bottled, which makes it tough to compete with all the big boys. Try the nitro! The food was good, not amazing, but good.

Visited January 2014

Spring Hill, Florida
“One Time Only”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I went to the Ukiah Brewing Co. exactly once on a family drive north. I have a 13 year old who will eat ANYTHING. He ate half of his burger and fries and pushed the rest away. We had to stop at McDon..... on the way home to get him food. I didn't try the beer but others in the place were drinking it. Would I come back? I think not.

• Visited March 2014
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“Just what I was looking for”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

I was passing through town and did a search for "brew pub" on my smart phone. A perfect find, just what I was looking for. I sat in a window table, nice ambiance, friendly staff, cold bubbly organic pint and a burger. It was all just perfectly perfect. Thanks for being there.

• Visited August 2013
santa rosa,ca
“Not Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

First the beer: sudsy tasteless not good. Organic apparently but who cares. metallic aftertaste. poorly brewed. The food. Just awful. Caesar is the worst I have ever eaten. The fries are greasy. The portions thankfully are small. Not a good place.

• Visited December 2013
Willits, California
“Used to be great, now it's just the place that's open on Sunday.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

We've been going to the Ukiah Brewing Company for years, in fact my husband bought the first growler of Emancipator, a UBC favorite. However, since the new ownership the place has really slipped. The brews are not as good, really lacking any depth or body. They have changed the menu and while it is still organic there is no longer the great dinner entrees they used to have. They now rely heavily on the fried pub food fare, pizza, burgers, fish & chips, etc. The portions have gotten smaller and when I ordered a Caesar salad last night I got a $9.00 (small) plate of romaine lettuce and some croutons. They didn't even have anchovies and if there was Parmesan it was hiding. Worst Caesar Salad ever. Caesar Salad shouldn't be boring but this one certainly was. I of course ate it all because after all it was really small. On an upside, the waitstaff was very prompt, courteous and friendly. So if you would like a mediocre meal with mediocre beer but really good service, then Ukiah Brewing Company is the place.

• Visited February 2014